Criminal OC Mafia - Game Thread - N5 ends 14/09/2015

Zkirsche

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You.... you're joking." The crowd murmured at the horror in front of them. "This can't be real!"

Ahead of them stood the Saint-Clair Mansion, or rather, its ruins. The windows were burst out from the inside, it's vast garden burnt to the ground and on it's gate, Patrice himself. Impaled on the metallic spikes, the blood red a sharp contrast to the gleaming grey.

No trace of the perpetrator. All that remains is a scrap of paper, read to you by Captain Hook:

Dear Blitz, you are Patrice Saint-Clair, Reformed Kidnapper
You were an auctioneer, and not just any auctioneer, an auctioneer of the most finest, most beautiful and most sensual thing on the planet. I'm not talking about Brad Pitt, I'm talking women. Hot, sexy, beautiful; the more innocent the better. Unless your customers don't want innocent, in which case you give them what they want anyway, so long as they pay the extremely fair price. You're not paid to judge their tastes after-all, and a good businessman can't be picky about such things. That said, Bryan Mills gave you quite the beating, so you've decided to call it quits and join the Reformed while you still can. You were lucky and evaded death by Bryan Mills' hand, but can you survive the onslaught of the Unrepentant?
Once per night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X: Kidnapping <User>" where <User> is a living player. <User> will be protected from all night threatening attacks that night. You do not hook the player that you kidnap.
You are allied with the Reformed. You win when you eliminate all threats to your faction.
Blitz has been killed. You have 72~ hours to decide on the D2 Lynch. As it was an oversight, I am introducing the hammer mechanic commonly known. I'm pretty sure it should be here, but didn't want to add it halfway through a day phase. Have fun~
Edited by Executive kirsche

god damnit blitz was a good role

##Vote SB

This should have happened yesterday sry man you got the Elie!FakeClaim mafia ITP treatment

rip doc

##Vote: SB

If you flip scum, you lynch them. All Refa had to say was "I need him to find scum!" Until he posts his reasoning, FoS: Refa. Way too indecisive and has his mind easily changed. SB flips scum, claims 3rd party, cancels lynch. Not the smartest move. He almost certainly fell for a fakeclaim, and for all we know, the two are in cahoots.

Gilgamesh- why are you questioning Refa's intentions now when you were willing to blindly trust him D1? What changed over N1?

Not to speak for anyone, but what changed was that it would seem something happened or came to light N1 that changed Refa's mind about keeping SB alive. Refa, once SB flips, will you say more?

Refa had reason to keep SB alive or he would have gone through with the lynch on D1. While this may not has been the optimal decision in my opinion, there was reason prior to night one, these thoughts didn't just magically appear.

Not to speak for anyone, but what changed was that it would seem something happened or came to light N1 that changed Refa's mind about keeping SB alive. Refa, once SB flips, will you say more?

this explanation doesn't work because it hinges on Darman and Gilgamesh still trusting Refa. Clearly they don't anymore. They would still want to lynch SB if Refa still wanted to keep him alive. My question is why do they (but specifically Gilgamesh) no longer trust Refa?