Why does Chrom look evil?

I think it's because they are meant to be designed like characters from SMT, which is a series that isin't exactly know to be sugar and rainbows.

I think it's because they are meant to be designed like characters from SMT, which is a series that isin't exactly know to be sugar and rainbows.

*known

MODEDIT: edit your posts you dork

Edited by Integrity

In the SMT X FE trailer, we can see nothing of SMT but Chrom form Awakening, though looking badass now, also looks evil. Can someone explain this.

no

because it's just a design choice and your interpretation of it

They look the way they due because they're not necessarily those characters, they lost their memory (or something to that effect) and are heavily implied to originally BE evil.

Because it looks cooler

Basically the above, tho I am curious as to why Caeda and Cain don't look evil at all.

I know thematically, Cain looks like a Power Ranger because Toma is trying to be a Kamen Rider Masqueraider. I've got no clue about Caeda.

Edited by Masked And Dangerous

If I remember correctly the treehouse footage, someone told that the mirage were initially malicious until they were defeated by the playable cast, which may explain Mirage Chrom's look

It' because he's pissed he's not in Smash and then replaced by that thing.

Are you talking about this thing

If I remember correctly the treehouse footage, someone told that the mirage were initially malicious until they were defeated by the playable cast, which may explain Mirage Chrom's look

Are you talking about this thing

I am.

Honestly I would be pissed if I were replaced by something like that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...