https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gz_kCdpCOs

Hey so I guess there's a section for LPs and stuff.

I do streams three times a week, and I did FE7x for NCFC yesterday. I'll also be doing it for FEE3, so I figure I'll hop onto the bandwagon for it and post this stuff here.

Feel free toooooooooooo

http://www.twitch.tv/frenchfroodle

follow me on Twitch! I do lots of games, and I'm super interactive with the chat~

I used to make videos under the username seph1212, if anyone remembers me. I'm back and doing fine with life now, so I have time to do this stuff.

Hope you enjoy~

Edited by Snake Mom

just dont call him seph on streams. he doesnt like that.

all in all the game looks fantastic and i honestly am hyped for the final release, be it 5-10 years from now

The writing so far has been amazing, with several choice conversations in the game that have made me laugh harder than I have in a while.

The skill system looks top notch. With many skills looking to be a lot more useful than several of Awakenings, and more applicable than the Judgral and Tellius saga games. It's a very nice balance.

Speaking of balance, Yeti has done an excellent job creating balanced chapters so far, barring one certain annoying mage in a certain chapter 7. He's even created a way so that you can't grind off of certain enemies, preventing overleveling.

This elibe hack fan game is pretty incredible and has been going on for several years, and the progress has shown.