Staff of Ages (SoAXNA v0.1 out now!)

InvdrZim13

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/18/2019 at 7:17 PM, AMammal said:

FEXNA seems to give creators more freedom when compared to rom hacking.

Eeehh, modern hacking has opened up a lot of things once thought impossible for GBA, so the gap isn't quite as large as it used to be.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Siul said:

how is the project going ? I want to play it nooow :)

Unfortunately you'll have to keep waiting, we're just starting to get back into the swing of things and have a lot of work left to do.

6 hours ago, BBHood217 said:

The more that question is asked, the further back the release date is pushed.

...probably.

Maybe if it was closer to being ready, but nah. There's a lot to be done.

Considering you are already using FEXNA, can you provide any indication regarding the date of its public release? I was considering buying RMXP to use FEXP to start on a project of my own, yet it would be quite pointless if FEXNA were to release shortly after and I had to re-do almost everything.

50 minutes ago, Akira said:

Considering you are already using FEXNA, can you provide any indication regarding the date of its public release? I was considering buying RMXP to use FEXP to start on a project of my own, yet it would be quite pointless if FEXNA were to release shortly after and I had to re-do almost everything.

No idea when it's going public, but by all accounts FEXP is a dumpster fire that isn't supported anymore so you'd be better off ROMhacking.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say that I really love what you are doing.. I've been playing this hack and reached ch.7 and I love everything about .. I liked the original characters the most especially Sawyer .. the new animations are also pretty impressive .. and the story is easy to follow .. 

So .. great job and good luck with the rest of the project .. I hope the XNA version will be as good and even better.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just me or is Owen's route bugged for anyone? For some reason after I beat O2-4, once the ending cutscene finishes it just blips me back to the main menu screen. Is it just me or is this happening for everyone else?

9 minutes ago, *Haku said:

For some reason after I beat O2-4, once the ending cutscene finishes it just blips me back to the main menu screen.

That's as far as the game goes. 

5 hours ago, *Haku said:

For some reason after I beat O2-4, once the ending cutscene finishes it just blips me back to the main menu screen.

That's the end of the current release, so that's normal.

13 hours ago, InvdrZim13 said:

One spicy SALVAGED paladin

There's a SALVAGED paladin? Since when? Is it created specifically for this hack (I don't see it posted anywhere)?

3 hours ago, Diffuse said:

There's a SALVAGED paladin? Since when? Is it created specifically for this hack (I don't see it posted anywhere)?

It was released yesterday, you can find the thread on FEUniverse. We ported it to FEXNA ourselves.

• 2 weeks later...

unknown.png

You ever just start organizing what needs doing in a spreadsheet and suddenly start wishing for death?

image.png.fe0c3e698bec540b9bd90cb9815f3d81.png

Also replaced the old knight anims with the SALVAGED knight

• 2 weeks later...