Staff of Ages (SoAXNA v0.1 out now!)

InvdrZim13

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I literally just downloaded it. I'll mention anything in particular I notice:

One thing I noticed right off of the bat is that uh, the colour coded stat rates ain't 100% on point. Elijah's 5% Res growth ain't greyed out, its a normal colour. Same with Eagle's 15% Res growth. And Owen's 20% Res growth. But oddly enough Sawyer's 30% Res growth is greyed out properly.

Well I literally just downloaded it. I'll mention anything in particular I notice:

One thing I noticed right off of the bat is that uh, the colour coded stat rates ain't 100% on point. Elijah's 5% Res growth ain't greyed out, its a normal colour. Same with Eagle's 15% Res growth. And Owen's 20% Res growth. But oddly enough Sawyer's 30% Res growth is greyed out properly.

I believe the lower end growth rates are that lighter color, mainly because I didn't feel like changing it.

Hrm, well I'm at the chapter with Aurora again.

Good news, she's not engaging me or greens in combat!

Bad news: she apparently doesn't know how to use that custom staff. She'll run up to wounded allies when an enemy but not do anything. And acts as if she can engage me in combat. Blocked Owen on the stairs. I mean I know clerics don't want people getting hurt but trying to use themselves as human shields seems like its a bit too far, lol

Didn't have the problems I had last time though, which is great.

First time posting here, I've been following this hack ever since Mangs' playthrough. Having lots of fun with the new release!

Glad you're enjoying it!

You're using the updated version right?

I wasn't up until just before you asked, but now I'm using the fixed patch.

The game has been really tough! Maybe I'm just bad at FE...

Any tips besides keep trying and get gud?

git gud

I dunno, don't forget to check enemy inventories because we like to throw effective weapons around.

Excuse me for a moment. If you need me, I'll be over there cursing multipatch's inability to repatch a file and that its the only patching option on Macs.

Excuse me for a moment. If you need me, I'll be over there cursing multipatch's inability to repatch a file and that its the only patching option on Macs.

Patch it onto a clean rom and rename it to whatever your old one is, should work fine.

Belle is not getting terrain bonuses(trees, mountains, etc). At least evade anyways, forgot to check if she gets defense. Seems to work with everyone else.

This is a natural trait of all flying classes.

Belle is not getting terrain bonuses(trees, mountains, etc). At least evade anyways, forgot to check if she gets defense. Seems to work with everyone else.

What xnaut said, fliers don't get them.

Alright folks it's come to my attention that the normal cav/axe cav unarmed animation is broken.

It's late and I don't feel like getting it fixed right now so I'll have an updated version sometime tomorrow with that and a few misc text fixes.

I'm having a ton of fun with this one! Stuff like the talk conversations between side characters is a great touch. I'm nearing 1-F so I can't wait for that. Keep up the great work!

Would you be interested in seeing how some of my characters turned out? A few of them are pretty ridiculous.