Staff of Ages (SoAXNA v0.1 out now!)

InvdrZim13

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

IHello everyone, 

Just a quick message to tell you that I've played this hack, and enjoyed it way too much. Like really, it was great, and truly felt like a professional thing! I wish you the better, as I'm truly looking forward to this in order to replay and re-enjoy the game, keep up the good work!!

Thanks for this wonderful experience that was your hack! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The first SoAXNA release is planned for mid-late February. Whatever state the game is in at that point will be how it releases. This release will cover all of Act 1, and we'll be relying on you to spot anything we missed in testing and obviously to provide feedback in general. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Barring any more unavoidable crashing issues, I’m estimating another release by the end of the week that will have a bunch of bug fixes based on what people report to me, so keep an eye open for that.

Builds will also be re-versioned as 0.1.X so as not to have people think it’s a full game as it is still in need of work.

You can expect to see some things like weapon ranks actually being granted on promo and promo gains actually being what they should be, since that got overlooked.

Likely around that time I’ll put out a call for more testers as well, since there’s a lot to cover and a lot that gets overlooked unintentionally, but public releases always find more things we missed, so there may be merit in private and public betas (which is part of why the version number is changing so much).

1 hour ago, Goku4Smash said:

Do the updates happen naturally if you boot up the game while connected to the internet?

No, you'll have to manually download the new versions.