Staff of Ages (SoAXNA v0.1 out now!)

InvdrZim13

On 8/29/2015 at 5:56 AM, InvdrZim13 said:

Act 1, Crown of Thorns: Complete

Act 2 is currently in development.

Hard mode will be done eventually.

@Razul To answer your question (not part of the SoA team, but I assume the OP will be updated once they're done with Act 2).

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2022 at 1:48 PM, phony221 said:

Does anyone know how to make the game full screen on the computer by any chance?

Yes, or preferably just adjust the resolution.  The default window is impossibly small, unplayably so, but fullscreen would be ridiculously huge.  Is there a way to set the window size?

On 3/13/2022 at 10:48 PM, phony221 said:

Does anyone know how to make the game full screen on the computer by any chance?

2 hours ago, kilconey said:

Yes, or preferably just adjust the resolution.  The default window is impossibly small, unplayably so, but fullscreen would be ridiculously huge.  Is there a way to set the window size?

Just go to the options menu when you start the game. The fullscreen options and the window size options should be among the first ones shown.

9 hours ago, Chaos Man said:

Just go to the options menu when you start the game. The fullscreen options and the window size options should be among the first ones shown.

Fullscreen is there, but not window size.  I'd use fullscreen but a) it's actually way too large, and b) I can't alt-tab out of it.

58 minutes ago, kilconey said:

Fullscreen is there, but not window size.  I'd use fullscreen but a) it's actually way too large, and b) I can't alt-tab out of it.

1: It's the "Zoom" option.

2: You are using the wrong key command to exit fullscreen. it's Alt-Enter. However, be careful when doing this, because it's also going to treat it like you just hit the Enter Key by itself.

Edited by Chaos Man

3 hours ago, Chaos Man said:

1: It's the "Zoom" option.

2: You are using the wrong key command to exit fullscreen. it's Alt-Enter. However, be careful when doing this, because it's also going to treat it like you just hit the Enter Key by itself.

Riiiiight, that makes sense.  I guess I should have assumed about Zoom, but I just really didn't parse it that way.  Thanks mate

• 1 year later...