Staff of Ages (SoAXNA v0.1 out now!)

InvdrZim13

21 hours ago, Chaz said:

that wont be so bad since fog in FEXNA is not so bad to deal with compared to GBA.

Fog in FNXNA can be pretty fun.

XNA fog is just fair enough to not be complete garbage like gba and based on tester feedback it's not that bad so I think it'll give 1-9 a new level of challenge without being total bs.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, InvdrZim13 said:

XNA fog is just fair enough to not be complete garbage like gba and based on tester feedback it's not that bad so I think it'll give 1-9 a new level of challenge without being total bs.

Mangs is probably going to be mindblown when he finds out.

Edited by Goddess Serra

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Iirc the AI is bound to the same rules as the player. Like they don't see you etc.

The AI can still "see" you but can't attack you unless you're in their actual vision range. So more instances of enemies running up to you and stopping rather than nuking your cleric.

On 9/19/2019 at 8:19 AM, InvdrZim13 said:

The AI can still "see" you but can't attack you unless you're in their actual vision range. So more instances of enemies running up to you and stopping rather than nuking your cleric.

Or if you have a certain  flier

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, InvdrZim13 said:

4dc87b3457fc4ba1ce403ab92eb86fb2f0132b2c.png

I've unlocked the secret to ultimate power

Most importantly, you have chosen Axel, Stark and Grace instead of those darned mounts. Efficiency be damned, we will beat the game with those three alone!

16 hours ago, InvdrZim13 said:

Gameplay and writing yes.

Art and music, no.

So I remember reading that the new update was going to include the entirety of Arc 2... How long is that exactly? Really excited for the new release btw, FEE3 will probably shoot the hype through the roof (and it shall pierce the skies!).

4 hours ago, Goddess Serra said:

So I remember reading that the new update was going to include the entirety of Arc 2... How long is that exactly? Really excited for the new release btw, FEE3 will probably shoot the hype through the roof (and it shall pierce the skies!).

That was before we changed to XNA. Act 2 isn't even in the next release.

The total length of act 2 is 10 chapters per route, including sidequests. If anything we'll see a full act 2 release by the end of next year, but that depends on how everything goes.

53 minutes ago, InvdrZim13 said:

That was before we changed to XNA. Act 2 isn't even in the next release.

The total length of act 2 is 10 chapters per route, including sidequests. If anything we'll see a full act 2 release by the end of next year, but that depends on how everything goes.

Oh, ok, sorry if I sounded rude. Well, it will be really cool to finally play an XNA game and I haven't played SoA in so long, it will surely be a nice breath of fresh air.

21 hours ago, EdelgardHresvelgTargaryen said:

Happy Halloween Staff of Ages Team!!🍬

Happy Halloween to you as well!

If everything goes to plan, our FEE3 stream should happen tonight, I'll post a link when it goes live.