How do I add images to my profile/signature?

EarthboundAddict

For your profile: Click your username in the upper right corner, and click "my settings". This will bring you to the user control panel. Click "edit my About Me page", and a dialog box will open. From here you can add whatever text or images you want to your profile's about me page.

For your signature: Go into my settings, and this time click "signature" on the sidebar to the left. From there you can add whatever text or images you want to your sig. Please don't forget to abide by our signature policies when modifying your sig.

For your profile: Click your username in the upper right corner, and click "my settings". This will bring you to the user control panel. Click "edit my About Me page", and a dialog box will open. From here you can add whatever text or images you want to your profile's about me page.For your signature: Go into my settings, and this time click "signature" on the sidebar to the left. From there you can add whatever text or images you want to your sig. Please don't forget to abide by our signature policies when modifying your sig.

I think I should have mentioned that I'm using an iOS device (my family does own a laptop but it's broken) I can't just simply drag pictures onto the box... unless... I can and I just don't notice

But in case you also don't know how to stick in an image, there's a little icon for that

jT5Bg.png

Just click that and stick in the url of your image

or you can use the image code

[img=insert image url]
so take my signature for example

[img=http://puu.sh/jGi3q.png]
jGi3q.png

EDIT: oh, well

idk if the icons show up in your posts on your phone but you can still manually type in the code and copy the link of the image you can't just click that icon. I imagine it'd let you though... If you found your image on the internet you will have to upload that yourself otherwise that's considered hotlinking, which is against the rules. I believe imgur is a site you can upload to without having to make an account, if you're concerned about that. But if your image is just on your computer, well... you'd have to upload it anyway in order to link to it ^o^

Edited by Freohr Datia

You don't add images by dragging them into the box. You have to upload them onto an image hosting website and link them using bbcode. For example, I uploaded the image in my signature to postimg.org, and I added the code below to my signature.

[img=http://s27.postimg.org/pq7531qqb/katrina4.png]
EDIT: Freohr :[ Edited by Starman

You don't add images by dragging them into the box. You have to upload them onto an image hosting website and link them using bbcode. For example, I uploaded the image in my signature to postimg.org, and I added the code below to my signature.

[img=http://s27.postimg.org/pq7531qqb/katrina4.png]
EDIT: Freohr :[

Well hey at least you also posted before my edit~!

..... though my post still comes first with the edit \o/

cool

EDIT: since SOME USER reported this for spam: locking thread since question asked, answered, and locked

Edited by Integrity