Xenoblade Chronicles X NA Special Edition confirmed EDIT THE 3RD: And it's gone for good

The DanMan

http://www.amazon.com/Xenoblade-Chronicles-X-Special-Wii-U/dp/B014LNTVGK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1440891060&sr=8-2&keywords=xenoblade%20chronicles%20x%20special%20edition&tag=viglink24327-20

For $90.

It includes the following (c/p'd from siliconera):

• The Xenoblade Chronicles X game
  • A gorgeous book of concept art with more than 100 pages, featuring select art for the very first time
  • A unique USB drive modeled after the game’s “Lifehold Unit,” pre-loaded with a selection of 10 music tracks from the game’s memorable soundtrack
  • A limited-edition matted 5×7 art card of a painting done for the game by illustrator Takashi Kojo

I don't have a Wii U currently, so I'll be skipping out on this game for now. Though if you want the Special Edition, you should probably get it now: it's no secret that the special editions of Nintendo games sell out very quickly.

post-15030-0-86502800-1440893251_thumb.jpg

Edited by The DanMan

I've been a little curious about this game. might try it especially if theres a special pack edition.

Lol, that's what you need when you're not sure about something. An opportunity to find out about it for a much higher price :-|

I don't have a Wii U currently, so I'll be skipping out on this game for now.

I'd be careful like with that, prices tend to go up for these sort of niche Nintendo games, just look at the Tellius games and Xenoblade Chronicles.

I'd be careful like with that, prices tend to go up for these sort of niche Nintendo games, just look at the Tellius games and Xenoblade Chronicles.

More overall popularity and wider availability + e-shop should keep it below the MSRP.