Which GBA Shaman/Druid/Summoner is your favorite?

Which GBA Shaman/Druid/Summoner is your favorite?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Which GBA Shaman/Druid/Summoner is your favorite?

• Raigh
    • Sophia
    • Niime
    • Canas
    • Knoll

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta go with Canas, honestly. A pretty solid unit who's also got monopoly over Dark Magic until literally the last chapter. He's a pretty cool character, too, and the combination of his unique (among recruitable characters) class and his rather tucked-away recruitment give him added coolness points, too.

Posted · Hidden by Kirie, September 15, 2016 - see report for more info ~Kirie
Hidden by Kirie, September 15, 2016 - see report for more info ~Kirie

For me it's either Canas or Raigh but I'll say Raigh because he usually ends up better for me.

sees Lewyn PFP, Lugh fettish, and Genalogy of the Holy War as best FE Game HMMM I Wonder if you have a G+ Account and if so what it is

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I mainly voted Canas because he's the only one I've used lol... Also, he's responsible for making me fall in love with the class, so I guess that's worthy of distinction as well. Although I do like what a nerd he is, hah.

Honestly though I like all of them. Raigh has amazing palette colors (and that's all I know about him aside from his relation to Nino), Niime and Knoll are both cool, and Sophia is just the dorbs, and female druids look cool.

• 1 month later...

I prefer Canas. Sure, he may not compare to other shamans statistically, but within the context of FE7, he's a worthwhile unit. At the point where you get him, you only have two other magic-users. I don't use Erk, because, well, Erk! Lucius is cool, but he's more of a speed-oriented unit than a heavy-hitter, and he can't use Luna.

• 1 month later...

Knoll as a Summoner is very underrated IMO (ok, maybe I'm biased :KnollRoll:). His Phantoms are the most reliable way (barring that glitch) to manipulate the enemies. His combat abilities aren't that bad either, as long as he doesn't face attacks from physical units. He can still tank mages quite reliably.

That Summoner niche would be even more useful in a harder game, though...

EDIT: Just realised it was necroposting. Sorry. Forgot to check the previous post's date.

Edited by Heptade

• 1 month later...

Niime because she's the epitome of "Don't Mess with Granny!"

She often winds up as my "Apocalypse" user due to the ludicrous MAG stat she can get from it, making her good for Warp and Physic staves. I often slap a speedwing and a robe and she'll be set to cause some Dark Magic shenanigans! Also... Nosferatanking is hilarious...

• 2 months later...

This is my order:

5. Raigh: I'm not really a big fan of him, he's so focused on being childishly edgy. He's fine gameplay-wise though.

4. Knoll: Interesting enough character, but a bit too squishy for his own good.

3. Niime: A rather enjoyable old lady with quite a bit of knowledge and power to back her up. She's pretty cool.

2. Sophia: I enjoy her quite a bit as a character, and I sometimes get some joy in turning her into a powerful unit. Won't deny she ultimately sucks gameplay-wise though.

1. Canas: He's pretty great all-around, cool personality, great stats, unique for his game and just generally interesting. The fact that he's Hugh's dad just adds sprinkles on top to probably the best dark mage in the series for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely Canas. First dark mage I used anyway :D

He has decent stats, is secretly a holy warrior with Luna capable of wrecking dragons and his supports hint at interesting facts!

• 2 weeks later...

Canas, definitely, due to his usefulness and being the only playable Shaman in the Blazing Blade. Sophia, surprisingly is another candidate and I'll admit she isn't a good character in the stat department.