The Symbols

CaitlynMellark

Please help me. I am making an avatar for this site, & I need to know what is the Nohr symbol. I looked it up & it keeps saying the circle is the symbol, then it says the branch looking one is the symbol.

I need help, please.

Thank you. It's sad; I looked up Nohr symbol & I found a ton of fan made clothes with the Hoshido symbol, saying it was Nohr's.

No problem, I'm glad that I could help.

Dragon sigils (Spoiler tags because I'm not sure how much about the game you know about).

I also have the symbols for the Dark Dragon (Nohr), Light Dragon (Hoshido) and Invisible Dragon (Touma) if you would like them. Although you can go onto the Hydra/Anankos Page on the wikia and get them in the image section there.

If you would like the dragon sigils (and don't want to go onto the wikia because of spoilers) I can post them here.

No problem, I'm glad that I could help.

Dragon sigils (Spoiler tags because I'm not sure how much about the game you know about).

I also have the symbols for the Dark Dragon (Nohr), Light Dragon (Hoshido) and Invisible Dragon (Touma) if you would like them. Although you can go onto the Hydra/Anankos Page on the wikia and get them in the image section there.

If you would like the dragon sigils (and don't want to go onto the wikia because of spoilers) I can post them here.

I would like that, thank you. Going on the wikis are spoiler death traps.

There's also the four dragon symbols that can appear when using Dragon's Vein. Based on China's four symbols so the Fire Dragon looks like a bird, Ground Dragon looks like he might have fur, Water Dragon has a snake for a tail, and the Wind one is a typical dragons.

Edited by JupiterKnight

The real question is what are these pictures doing in the game though

Your guess is as good as mine XD

I thought they were for Dragon Vein, but the Invisible/Nohr/Hoshido Dragon images are missing the wallpaper background.

There's also the four dragon symbols that can appear when using Dragon's Vein. Based on China's four symbols so the Fire Dragon looks like a bird, Ground Dragon looks like he might have fur, Water Dragon has a snake for a tail, and the Wind one is a typical dragons.

For reference:

DragonFire.png

DragonGround.png

DragonWater.png

DragonWind.png

On the topic of symbols, there's also the five "elemental" symbols. Eg. on the floor of the Hoshidan city plaza.

EDIT

monsyou.png

Edited by VincentASM

I thought they were for Dragon Vein, but the Invisible/Nohr/Hoshido Dragon images are missing the wallpaper background.

For reference:

DragonFire.png

DragonGround.png

DragonWater.png

DragonWind.png

On the topic of symbols, there's also the five "elemental" symbols. Eg. on the floor of the Hoshidan city plaza.

Those dragons are also amazing :3

What are the five "elemental symbols" by the way? Like, they're the main icon of the game, yet we don't know what they are.....

I dunno either, but is it anything to do with the five divine weapons? Maybe they represent the Yatogami (middle swirly thing), Siegfried (moon?), Brunnhilde (tree?), Raijin Katana (sun?) and Fuujin Bow (wind?).

Or dragons maybe? In the capital plaza, there are five dragons.

I dunno either, but is it anything to do with the five divine weapons? Maybe they represent the Yatogami (middle swirly thing), Siegfried (moon?), Brunnhilde (tree?), Raijin Katana (sun?) and Fuujin Bow (wind?).

I think this makes sense considering that

Yatogami was hidden inside the statue that was built on top of that swirly thing... Or was it? I need to rewatch that cutscene XD

Though how could Raijin Katana be the sun is beyond me...

Or dragons maybe? In the capital plaza, there are five dragons.

There are? I didn't notice that. Just how many dragons are there in this game? XD

Edited by Ryo

Yatogami was hidden inside the statue that was build on top of that swirly thing... Or was it? I need to rewatch that cutscene XD

There are? I didn't notice that. Just how many dragons are there in this game? XD

Fire Emblem: Fates. More like Fire Emblem: Dragons

Yatogami was hidden inside the statue that was built on top of that swirly thing... Or was it? I need to rewatch that cutscene XD

Not sure if it's in the actual game, but the concept art has five dragons there:

Credits to Xanek from reddit

For reference:

DragonFire.png

DragonGround.png

DragonWater.png

DragonWind.png

EDIT

monsyou.png

Which symbol belongs to which royals?

Or does the Dragon's vein symbol changes depending on where or which chapter it's used?

Edited by Water Mage

Which symbol belongs to which royals?

Or does the Dragon's vein symbol changes depending on where or which chapter it's used?

the latter. eg. burning trees down would be the phoenix

I found it interesting that besides his ragged and torn wings, Hydra doesn't resemble his symbol. I take it he still didn't achieve his full power in the final battle and that's why he still tried to snack on them.

Dark Dragon definitely resemble the form Garon takes.