[SOLVED][FE7] Character Movement Sounds

Avril Lavigne

Uhh hey, I've run into another problem yet.

It's a pretty small question: How do you change the sounds of when the character is moving?

I have a flying class, and it's making a galloping noise when moving. Then I have a horse-mounted class, and it's making the heavy-armor noise when moving.

I tried copying over the properties of similar classes over to the others and it didn't seem to work. I don't know how to access the change of such sounds.

Edited by Avril Lavigne

apply the walkiing sound patch that nintenlord made. it should be in the event assembler folder.

it applies to d70000, so make sure you never touched that space. if you did, you need to clear it out, then go to a clean ROM, copy and paste (ctrl b) the garbage data from the clean d70000 onto the hacked rom.

then you can apply this nightmare module.

you'll need to use your own classlist.txt or whatever since the package comes with the vanilla list. You'll also need to open the .nmm file in nightmare and change the 99 to however many classes there is in total since you added some new ones.

Thank you, this solved my problem.

please edit your OP and add tags to your titles, this is a good question to ask cuz people tend to ask it.

along with your past, present and future questions thaaaanks