Which GBA Pirate/Brigand/Berserker is your favorite?

Which GBA Pirate/Brigand/Berserker is your favorite?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Which GBA Pirate/Brigand/Berserker is your favorite?

• Geese
    • Garret
    • Dart
    • Hawkeye
    • Dozla
  2. 2. Do you like Gonzales more than your favorite Pirate/Berserker?

• Yes
    • No
    • I like them about the same

I choose Dart, but Geese comes pretty close behind him( and I mean really close)!

Honestly, both are pretty cool, great characters, and they crit like no tomorrow(they earn their class name and fight like kings of the class: Beserker)! Now that I think about it, I think Geese crits on more occasions...with or without a Killer Ax! If I didn't have a bit of a bias towards FE6, it would be Geese, but I replay more FE7 than FE6(no to mention Dart's support with Rebecca, which makes him a crit king)......which kinda makes me feel bad for doing that to Geese since he really is great.

...AAARRRGGG!!! Why is it so hard to choose?! I feel bad now...sorry Geese... :sob:

• 1 month later...

Not going to rank, since I've only really used one - Hawkeye. I like his design and custom sprite. He starts out strong, but not OP, and can make a good axe-user when I haven't bothered to train up a warrior.

I've heard great things about Gonzales (especially when recruited at a lower level). And, I like the idea of having ugly playable characters.

Geese is way too young to be Geitz's brother twenty years in the future, but whatever. Never used him.

Garret could be amazing, and I wouldn't know. I do dig the bald (shaved?) head. And his popcorn is legendary.

I haven't used Dan. Funny, I should be more enthusiastic about piratey things...

Gwahaha! As if I'd ever use Dozla! Maybe my next trip in Magvel, Berserker Wario will get some love.

• 5 weeks later...

Wow. There is no love for Garret. Oh well. His design is neat, and his support with Lalum is freakin' great. It shows he's really trying to work his way into the world. Seems to me like someone just needs a hug.

Anyway, Gonzales is my favorite of all the GBA Berserkers. I've not read the supports for Dart because I never used him, but when I do, I'll edit this response.

As for who I chose, Dozla is one guy that always has a good time. I love positive characters in Fire Emblem. Just, if they go overboard... it's too much for me to handle.

• 4 weeks later...

Geese. Do I prefer Gonzo? Yes! Always wished the pirate and berserker sprites were made to match Geese's outfit. So much wasted potential.

But I love HM Gonzo's stats, even if those rocks damaged his eyesight. He probably wouldn't be so ugly if those people would stop throwing rocks at him.

Like all of these guys though, cept maybe Garret, he doesn't really bring me anything gameplay or storywise that I really want. Not big on Dozla either, but that's only because I don't like prepromos in SS. Nothing against him as a character, I like him for his dialogue. But in SS, I'm mostly running through the tower and ruins at endgame.