FE: Fates Manga News/Discussion Thread

Ryo

These artist from the anthology made some pictures for celebrate the release of the book:

https://twitter.com/ichika__h/status/647377139617021952

https://twitter.com/goripety/status/647346471528869889

https://twitter.com/mi_kamada/status/647328962150989824

Ah, the pictures are good... Too bad I will receive the book until half next month :S

Hmm...

The usage of yellow and circles in the first picture is giving me Persona vibes.

As for the second one, Kisiragi's eyes... just...

Third one is plain enough.

I'm just not quite feeling this artist.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a heads-up that Nohr/Conquest Comic Anthology has been released.

Cover: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/A1E6yF0gPsL.jpg

OMG YES!! I'm gonna bought this next month! Since I loved the Hoshido one, I need the Nohr one too!

The Hoshido Anthology was funny, even if I can't read everything and that some characters appear just for one page but... I can't stop laughing a these three parts:

1- Oboro giving accesorios to Takumi (also offering to give him a "Relaxing massage" when she entered the bathroom with him and Hinata, and she and Hinata doing the "skinship" to poor Takumi)

tumblr_nwi9flmWQT1rql8cco1_1280.jpg

Just look what she have in her hand

2- Sakura stripping Ryouma by accident

tumblr_nweg5x7PTw1rql8cco1_1280.jpg

3- The story of the most Best and Canon shipping: Setsuna x Husbandoo Bear

tumblr_nwmmszUB891rql8cco5_1280.jpg

At first I didn't know if I would buy the Nohr one too, but since I really liked the Hoshido one, yeah, I want the Nohr one too!

Did there would be a 3 comic anthology? Now I want one with both Hoshido and Nohr together just to see more funny stuffs...

Edited by SniperGYS

Did there would be a 3 comic anthology? Now I want one with both Hoshido and Nohr together just to see more funny stuffs...

There isn't any announcement about IK Comic Anthology so far unfortunately.

The comic anthology was actually really funny (Saizou was pretty hilarious and I loved the takuobohina one)

I have high hopes for the Nohr one, though I probably will be opting out of buying it ~

If I hadn't bought the Hoshido one and 4koma, I totally would have gotten all three together though sighs

also the artist who drew the cover for the Hoshido anthology didn't actually have a comic, I think ??

(at least not that I remember -if they had one, it was better drawn than the actual cover, which I am very upset about ><)

but Nohr cover is really cool, I like all the character placements and Aqua just looks awesome ( that hairr ~ * q * ) ~

I ordered the Nohr/Conquest Comic Anthology, and I will post up some raws, but I don't know any Japanese so I won't be able to translate them =n=

I very much look forward to seeing these. If there are any Iago panels would it be ok to PM them to me?

Thank you so much for these!! They're all so amazing~;o;

Things I really liked:

1) Is that... Lazwald dancing along to Azura's singing?! That's so cute...

2) Is Soleil flirting with Velour...? Please tell me Soleil is flirting with Velour.

3) Camilla trying to feed Leo... aw, she's such a mom~Poor Leo though, he seems really embarrassed~

So there was no Iago panels, but took shots of interesting ones:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0jpkgitky5py0m1/AAAOFBnMHIkkgLTWUfdBswPoa?dl=0

Sorry for the quality of photos, tried my best aha.

Lol Foleo... What are you doing to your dad? And maid Marx ... He looks creepy with that expresion LoL ...

Btw... Did the Nohr Anthology have Leon like the Hoshido Anthology have Takumi? Takumi appeared a lot in the Hoshido Anthology, so I wonder if it's the same for Leon haha

Thanks for sharing the photos, I can't wait for my copy to arrive! (in like 2 weeks maybe :S)

Lol Foleo... What are you doing to your dad? And maid Marx ... He looks creepy with that expresion LoL ...

Btw... Did the Nohr Anthology have Leon like the Hoshido Anthology have Takumi? Takumi appeared a lot in the Hoshido Anthology, so I wonder if it's the same for Leon haha

Thanks for sharing the photos, I can't wait for my copy to arrive! (in like 2 weeks maybe :S)

Of course it had Leon! I will post some up when I get the chance.

Wow. I didn't think they would go and ship certain characters together but they did with Lazwald and Aqua. That's unusual, but I'm not complaining. Still not sure why the random Luna in that panel though.

Maid Marx?! I need to know the context of that scene!

It's based on his and Felicia's support where they discuss dressing him up in maid clothes.

Maid Marx?! I need to know the context of that scene!

aha yeah i know, i recently picked up japanese so i can't translate anything for now...but i can scan the pages if someone is willing to do the translation? I'm afraid of bending the spine of the book though :"D

Raw scans of chapter one in the conquest anthology: http://feifscans.tumblr.com/post/132502857417/fe-if-conquest-comic-anthology-chapter-one-up

i will be scanning more chapters!

follow the blog to keep updated with the scans.

Oh my! How do you where able to scan them so clean? Every time I try to scan my Hoshido book, the scans look terrible from the side near the middle of the book :S

Also thanks for the scans! Good to see them while I wait for mine~