FE: Fates Manga News/Discussion Thread

Ryo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Got it as a wallpaper for my Brick-Phone :^)

But yea...when are we getting full body illustrations for these characters? Outside of the royals and Felicia, Ive been dying for official art of HAROLD and Lazward, among others.

Edited by Jakkun

I like the cover, even if confuse me about Takumi's eye color... Mmmm, maybe I can buy this and the other comic anthology... I will buy Cipher series 2, so I can import everything in one package... Yeah, I think I will buy these books! Sorry for Nohr anthology, it will need to wait until Cipher series 3 maybe (if I like the hoshido one, I will try to buy the other 2 books too)

screams aaah the character guide book looks gorgeous !! * U *

Luckily I have a friend going to Japan in the next week, so I'll have her pick it up for me ~

I want those full body artworks, yes.

Yeah I'm buying the guide book too need to see Orochi, Charlotte, human Lilith, Ophelia and Matoi already! Also higher res of the royals and Felicia.

Just in case, I'll mention it again: Yusuke Kozaki isn't among the credited artists, so don't expect any art from him ^^

Edited by VincentASM

I have a bad news for you guys...

Despite what Famitsu reported, the Fire Emblem manga adaptation by Shin Kibayashi *most likely* won't be released in this month's Monthly Young Magazine issue (which will come out on 9/17). The manga listing of this issue doesn't have anything that looks remotely close to Fire Emblem, and most of them are already on-going series from previous issues. There is indeed a new series, but it's called "Psycho Bank" (the one with that guy tied to his chair) which obviously has nothing to do with FE. The Amazon order page also doesn't mention FE either.

So technically we're back to square one in terms of information... :/

Edited by Ryo

• 2 weeks later...

These artist from the anthology made some pictures for celebrate the release of the book:

https://twitter.com/ichika__h/status/647377139617021952

https://twitter.com/goripety/status/647346471528869889

https://twitter.com/mi_kamada/status/647328962150989824

Ah, the pictures are good... Too bad I will receive the book until half next month :S

The reason why I'm so..er..."surprised", is that, it looks "too natural", if you know what I mean

(Also Kisaragi's eyes are a bit weird, that is, a little creepy of sorts)

(Foleo looks absolutely hilarious)(He looks even MORE like Maribelle now)

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

I don't know what the rest of the panels say but the one with ryouma in it is ryouma saying my favorite line from Nohr 18

Apparently I can recognize that line in Japanese now despite having only 3 entire kanji

I LOL'd so hard at that line :D Never thought he's the type of person to say something like that, but I must agree with him :P

https://twitter.com/tachineko1492/status/647731992402923520

I hope this artwork is exclusive to the character book and not actually the official character artwork itself. I would be disappointed if Kozaki didn't get to draw the official character artworks.