Odin (Buddy with Lazward) x Luna marriage

team10170

Hello, I just bought the game and still don't fully understand reclassing system. For example, if Odin and Luna marry each other, Odin's base is Dark mage and samurai as a secondary while Luna's base is Mercenary and Pegasus as a secondary, naturally Odin will get access to Mercanary class right?.

However, what if I buddy Odin with Lazward BEFORE Odin x Luna marriage?

Lazward's base is Mercenary, so Odin should get access to Mercenary class when buddy with him. Is it possible for Odin to get Pegasus class after marriage with Luna in this case? (since right now Odin already has Mercenary class from buddying with Lazward if I'm understanding correctly)

Thank you :)

Overlaps don't count unless the two characters share the same Base Class

Basically, in this case, only the two characters in question are important, the other pairing(s) do not change the result

Roughly from what I know

Exceptions who treat their Secondary class as their Base Class (only for seals, and not inheritance)

Avatar, Azura, Mozume, Nishiki, Flannel

I don't recall all the rules anyway

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Odin will get mercenary regardless of the order he supports in.

The order of supports doesn't affect anything. Odin will get mercenary from Luna because that is Luna's base class. If you're looking for new classes, it will be redundant to buddy Lazward and marry Luna at the same time.

There's a similar situation with Jakob, if he marries Felicia, and then tries to have an A+ with Silas, Jakob most likely would get nothing.

He'll never get anything from Silas in any situation, but he does get Mercenary from Felicia.

He'll never get anything from Silas in any situation, but he does get Mercenary from Felicia.

Really?

I thought he would get Mercenary from Silas since Jakob already has Cavalier, but I guess Base Class and Secondary Class overlaping won't change anything.

Really?

I thought he would get Mercenary from Silas since Jakob already has Cavalier, but I guess Base Class and Secondary Class overlaping won't change anything.

It doesnt change anything, unfortunately. The rules for Buddy and Marriage Seals are:

1) If the user's Primary Class is different than the friend's/spouse's Primary Class, then the Buddy/Marriage Seal will allow the user to access the friend's/spouse's Primary Class Set, even if they already have that class set as their Secondary or from a previous usage of a seal.

Example: Sakura has A+ with Hinoka, Sakura uses a Buddy Seal, Sakura gets Pegasus Warrior.

2)If the user's Primary Class is the same as the friend's/spouse's Primary Class, then the Buddy/Marriage Seal will allow the user to access the friend's/spouse's Secondary Class Set, even if they already have that class set as their own Secondary or from a previous usage of a seal.

Example: Sakura marries Asama, Sakura uses a Marriage Seal, Sakura gets Herb Merchant.

3) If the users friend/spouse has a Primary Class that cannot be learned from a seal (Singer, Dark Prince, Garou, Youko, Villager) the the Buddy/Marriage Seal will allow the user to access their friend's/spouse's Secondary Class, even if they already have that class set as their own Secondary or from a previous usage of a seal. .

Example: Sakura has an A+ with Azura, Sakura uses a Buddy Seal, Sakura gets Pegasus Warrior.

4) If the users friend/spouse has a Primary Class that cannot be learned from a seal (Singer, Dark Prince, Garou, Youko, Villager) and the user's Primary Class is the same as the friend's/spouse's Secondary Class, the Buddy/Marriage Seal will give the user access to an analagous class.

Example: Tsukuyomi has an A+ with Nishiki, Tsukuyomi uses a Buddy Seal, Tsukuyomi gets Herb Merchant.

Edited by gayserbeam

I have a question, let's say i want my Female MU to be a war priestess in nohr path but at the same time i wanted to be able to get astra, so if i get samurai as my secondary class can i get warpriestess with a budy seal with Izana or you can only budy seal with people of your own sex? or if i get Priestess as seconday anyone in Nohr can pass me Samurai? D:

I have a question, let's say i want my Female MU to be a war priestess in nohr path but at the same time i wanted to be able to get astra, so if i get samurai as my secondary class can i get warpriestess with a budy seal with Izana or you can only budy seal with people of your own sex? or if i get Priestess as seconday anyone in Nohr can pass me Samurai? D:

In Nohr you have to make Samurai your secondary in order to get it. Same with Priestess. Also buddy seals are same gender only.

The best thing would be to make War Priestess your Secondary and try to buy Astra from another player~

It doesnt change anything, unfortunately. The rules for Buddy and Marriage Seals are:

1) If the user's Primary Class is different than the friend's/spouse's Primary Class, then the Buddy/Marriage Seal will allow the user to access the friend's/spouse's Primary Class Set, even if they already have that class set as their Secondary or from a previous usage of a seal.

Example: Sakura has A+ with Hinoka, Sakura uses a Buddy Seal, Sakura gets Pegasus Warrior.

2)If the user's Primary Class is the same as the friend's/spouse's Primary Class, then the Buddy/Marriage Seal will allow the user to access the friend's/spouse's Secondary Class Set, even if they already have that class set as their own Secondary or from a previous usage of a seal.

Example: Sakura marries Asama, Sakura uses a Marriage Seal, Sakura gets Herb Merchant.

3) If the users friend/spouse has a Primary Class that cannot be learned from a seal (Singer, Dark Prince, Garou, Youko, Villager) the the Buddy/Marriage Seal will allow the user to access their friend's/spouse's Secondary Class, even if they already have that class set as their own Secondary or from a previous usage of a seal. .

Example: Sakura has an A+ with Azura, Sakura uses a Buddy Seal, Sakura gets Pegasus Warrior.

4) If the users friend/spouse has a Primary Class that cannot be learned from a seal (Singer, Dark Prince, Garou, Youko, Villager) and the user's Primary Class is the same as the friend's/spouse's Secondary Class, the Buddy/Marriage Seal will give the user access to an analagous class.

Example: Tsukuyomi has an A+ with Nishiki, Tsukuyomi uses a Buddy Seal, Tsukuyomi gets Herb Merchant.

Wow, thank you very much

This is very interesting. To be honest, I have no idea that there is an analogous class, and it seems that those analogous classes are parallel classes between Hoshidan and Nohr.

For the first rule of marriage, I was so confused back then because this site tells different story.

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Marriage_Seal

It said that "Scenario 3: - If Luna and Subaki achieve an S-Support, Subaki will gain access to the Mercenary Class, and Luna will gain the Samurai class."

*note Luna (main:Mercenary secondary:Pegasus) Subaki (main:Pegasus secondary: Samurai)

But according to what you said, Luna will get nothing if she married with Subaki right?

Wow, thank you very much

This is very interesting. To be honest, I have no idea that there is an analogous class, and it seems that those analogous classes are parallel classes between Hoshidan and Nohr.

For the first rule of marriage, I was so confused back then because this site tells different story.

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Marriage_Seal

It said that "Scenario 3: - If Luna and Subaki achieve an S-Support, Subaki will gain access to the Mercenary Class, and Luna will gain the Samurai class."

*note Luna (main:Mercenary secondary:Pegasus) Subaki (main:Pegasus secondary: Samurai)

But according to what you said, Luna will get nothing if she married with Subaki right?

Yes. If Luna uses a Marriage Seal after marrying Tsubaki, it only gives her access to Pegasus Warrior classes, effectively giving her nothing. It looks like the site has been edited since then. Edited by gayserbeam