If Afa Drops were available at the beginning of the game...

ruadath

Who would you use it on?

For me, I would give it to Lowen. Those delicious bases plus 35% growth rates in Str/Spd (not to mention massive 45% Def and 35% Res!) make him an awesome choice, and his high Mov due to the mount means he'll be putting it to good use every chapter where I field him

Edited by ruadath

Eliwood. I feel like he'd quite better with 5%+ in some growths, specially SPD. I don't get why his growth there is so low. His defensive growths would also be quite high(35% in DEF is fantastic on FE7). Lowen also sounds like a solid option, though, maybe even better than Eliwood.

Marcus is also a great option. Imagine a Marcus with better level ups <3

As it is I use it on Heath, and it always pay off so I don't mind it arriving so late.

Edited by Nobody

Agreed with Lowen, but Marcus would be a strong contender early on as well. Every point of speed he can proc matters.

As it stands I tend to give them to Heath, Farina or Nino. Honestly though, the 5% increase only translates into like one extra point of each stat per 20 levels on average.

Edited by Irysa

Serra or Priscilla. They don't need it but that would be so fun and probably my personal favorite idea.

Erk if I actually tried to use him.

Eliwood if I was planning on promoting him.

Lowen is the most realistic one I'd pick for a serious run, since his biggest weakness is lategame and this patches up late game a bit. Sure, it only works out to about 3 more stats across the board (assuming he 20/20s, which he probably won't), but as it stands, his Strength and Speed are just low enough for him to miss out on killing crucial enemies late game.

As it stands I tend to give them to Heath, Farina or Nino. Honestly though, the 5% increase only translates into like one extra point of each stat per 20 levels on average.

Well yeah, but that means it's pretty much Naga's Tear for a level 1. +2 to everything. That's almost like a promotion. It's significant.

That's only if a unit actually 20/20's. Realistically, people just don't get that many levels unless you take forever, arena grind, farm reinforcements, or boss abuse. It's more like a +1 for later on, which is why it's particularly nice for Lowen or Marcus.