The bad sprite splicers badly spliced sprites

Xenoks

Looks better. :)

How many colors are you using btw? You can have max 15+1 background color.

Seems like you could have more colors there if you wanted.

I had 15 colours in the original, so I added one more for shading purposes.

She is looking like she needs more shading bud, lots of areas where it just looks flat or just... Unfinished? Like the headband, cloak needs a third shade, coat/clothing needs a third shade as well? Hair is hard... I wish I could offer better advice on the shading of that...(area I struggle with as well)

Colors as well seem, oversaturated? Design is interesting though! Just needs some better execution. You can do it though.

Liking the variety and customization you have going on. Just need to improve your technical skills to make some of these cool designs really shine. :)

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

She is looking like she needs more shading bud, lots of areas where it just looks flat or just... Unfinished? Like the headband, cloak needs a third shade, coat/clothing needs a third shade as well? Hair is hard... I wish I could offer better advice on the shading of that...(area I struggle with as well)

Colors as well seem, oversaturated? Design is interesting though! Just needs some better execution. You can do it though.

Liking the variety and customization you have going on. Just need to improve your technical skills to make some of these cool designs really shine. :)

Yeah I know about the fixes.

I wish I could use 18 colours instead of 16 haha.

But the hair is custom, and shading and bad colouring being the only bad thing you have to say is a compliment to me!

I'll improve her when I have the time (I have a lot of time anyways)

• 3 weeks later...

Ever wanted to see a bard play axes?
How about a bard that uses actual axes to beat people into submission?
I got you covered, you beautiful person.
BardHD_zpspslmiidk.png
[spoiler=Why?]
Because guitars are often called axes and I wanted to make a bard that uses both axes and axes.