Hicemario

Icemario

rip original post

I think an introduction is pretty necessary considering how massive this place is, so beyond my name, I love to play video games, my favourite food is pasta, I exclusively drink (preferably cold) water and I have a tendency to make puns.

In terms of game genres, I adore rocket-propelled grenades, my favourite game is Xenoblade Chronicles, and my favourite series is Fire Emblem (currently playing through FE11 as of yesterday), unsurprisingly, but a close second is the Zelda franchise and I'm looking forward to Triforce Heroes especially. The Tales series is also really neat but I've only played Abyss because I only really have a New 3DS nowadays (also had a standard 3DS too but it died on Classic Mode). And Steam I guess, but that means little.

My favourite movie is Spirited Away and probably always will be because I rarely watch movies, I'm not very interested in anime or music, and don't have a TV so I hardly watch any tv shows.

I actually used to avidly play Mafia for years, but recently I've pretty much retired because I got sick of the way games I played now went. Vanilla Townie = best role/alignment, imo.

Some random facts; I've drank strawberry shampoo before, have all the Fire Emblem amiibo (Marth, Ike, Shulk, Robin, and Lucina) because "loluk amiibo demand", almost drowned last July, have beaten 9.0 with everyone on SSB4 3DS (imgur.com/a/alGYa) only to receive nothing, and watched the Incredibles at a cinema six times in a month or two thinking there was a random chance they'd play the sequel instead.

Oh, and don't show me any pictures of flowers, I have a phobia and while I can stand some pictures, it takes very little to trigger me and I don't take chances outside of Fire Emblem.

So greetings, hopefully we get along.

Hello and welcome to Serenes Forest!

Pasta is great! Way better than rice!

Zelda is also one of my favorite franchises and I only now started playing Tales series games and I have to agree they're pretty neat.

Good to know someone that likes Spirited Away too.

Anyway I hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome to the Forest, Icemario!

I love Pasta but I also love rice + bean + rougail.

You haven't play much of Tales of games? Well no worries, every game are good in their own way!

Hopefully we will be able to have some more Tales Of game on Steam now (for Tales of Zestiria to be on Steam is a HUGE and pleasant surprise!).

Great job on beating 9.0 classic mode with every character on SSB4. I didn't have the patience for that.

About the Incredibles, I think the sequel is due to next year so we will have to wait a little bit more.

Anyway, have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forums, Icemario!

Toy Story is actually my favorite movie, and it's nice to see someone else excited for Tri-Force Heroes! I don't see many Zelda fans looking forward to it, simply because it's not Zelda Wii U.

Welcome to Serenesforest Icemario!

The tales series is definitely something that I need to look into as I've heard and seen good things from it.

I also have all the fire emblem amiibo which is surprising cause I thought they were rare so yes "loluk amiibo demand" indeed

Hope you enjoy your time here :)

Also, everything I post is on said N3DS because reasons. Probably going to lose many posts as a result but not much choice really.

@Yari: Excellent tastes, glad to already see other AA fans here!

@Ycine: A sequel finally in the works after a decade, took them long enough. Although I'm more interested in Symphonia than Zestria, but that's mostly because I know it more.

@Devi: Yesssss I love Toy Story too, your taste is also tops. Not really sure why most people I've seen bash the game for that, imo it's basically a more cooperative Four Swords with online that doesn't really look terrible.

@Namarid: Yeah, I thought the same until Marth ambushed me at GAME when I was poaching Steam cards. It was a nice surprise, but it sucks how it isn't so easy for those overseas, makes me feel kind of guilty.

@Exo: Your greeting isn't appreciated. Do worry, for I will loathe my time here!

Thank you all for the kind welcomes!

Edited by Icemario

You have a cute pic.

Mario's my favorite franchise, with Zelda next, then Smash, then Fire Emblem. Yeah. Oh well. And Toy Story's probably my favorite movie too.

Also, you drank shampoo?! What led to that?!

Greetings, Salutations, Hello, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

five years old + nice smells = mmm I want to eat/drink that, very fun.

I used to be all about the Mario before, pretty much my gateway to gaming series, nice to see others who have stuck to it. Anyhow, greetings good sir, it's very nice to meet you.

ayyy arfu

Also forgot to mention; I'm currently kinda undecided on my favourite Fire Emblem, but besides currently playing FE11, I've beaten FE2, FE4, FE6, FE7 (my first), FE8, FE12, and FE13. I know literally nothing about FE5 but I'm not sure why I haven't played it, probably not touching the Tellius games any time soon (but I do know enough to discuss them decently), and I've considered trying FE3 and FE1 later on just to be thorough.