Flora skill set

Mads

So I was thinking about skills to make an excellent combo with Flora's personal skill. The skills were as follows:

- Pavise

- Aegis

- Counter

- Magic Counter

- Life Drain/Sol/Vengance

The idea is to give Flora more defense with Pavise and Aegis to make her personal skill more useful. The counters plus the personal skill would make the enemy take 200% damage of what he/she dealt to you. The last skills are just for sustain or damage.

The problem is that it will take a lot of effort and luck to get the skills onto Flora, as you'll need to buy them onto her through my castle, by people who have married her with the right second classes. So it'll probably forever just be an idea unfortunately...

you could just make some Phoenix Mode files and blitz through, with differend subclasses on your Avatar, though since Flora's late-game, its even more painful.

I have a similar build for Anna, so I know the pain.

you could just make some Phoenix Mode files and blitz through, with differend subclasses on your Avatar, though since Flora's late-game, its even more painful.

I have a similar build for Anna, so I know the pain.

That Anna sounds interesting. Do tell more

computer derped as I was done typing this, so I gotta retype it from scratch, gr8...

welp, here's my Anna build, based around my Nohr abusing Avatar. I think its fairly solid for the most part. but nothing's set in stone just yet.

Anna (Adventurer/Maid/etc)

[Get Rich Quick]

Copycat (Natural)

Aether (Great Lord DLC)

Pavise (Knight!Avatar)

Aegis (Cavalier!Avatar)

Miracle (Priest!Avatar)/Breaking Sky (Lancer/Spellcaster!Avatar)/Warp (Witch DLC)

The 5th slot is fairly flexible, and the real kicker here is that these skills may look like it was set up for just boosting the Avatar, but Copycat allows Anna herself to get out there and wreak havoc on her foes with these amazing offensive and defensive skills. Nobody's really sure if Nohr + Anna's Personal Despoil works with Nohr, but even if it doesnt, Copycat still allows her to snag some kills herself and proc for free cash.

I do need to see how Warp works before knowing if I want that skill in there.

Fun fact, I had this originally planned for Azura, just replace the last skill slot with Special Song, and pair the clone with the Avatar, so the original can Sing (the clone cannot Sing due to 1 Singer limit.), but because marrying Azura makes you miss out on a kid (still a stupid design choice...), I'd rather apply this to a Avater-Sexual. Bonus that Anna is one of my favorite characters, and she's better this time around.

Edited by Jakkun

So I was thinking about skills to make an excellent combo with Flora's personal skill. The skills were as follows:

- Pavise

- Aegis

- Counter

- Magic Counter

- Life Drain/Sol/Vengance

The idea is to give Flora more defense with Pavise and Aegis to make her personal skill more useful. The counters plus the personal skill would make the enemy take 200% damage of what he/she dealt to you. The last skills are just for sustain or damage.

The problem is that it will take a lot of effort and luck to get the skills onto Flora, as you'll need to buy them onto her through my castle, by people who have married her with the right second classes. So it'll probably forever just be an idea unfortunately...

question, how do you recruit her ? i got all three routes and i got no idea on how to get her.

question, how do you recruit her ? i got all three routes and i got no idea on how to get her.

She's on Nohr and Invisible Kingdom only. You played Hoshido so I wont go over why she's not recruitable in that route. But I hear you have to get a facility in My Castle up to Lv3, Here's the exact line from the Wiki:

"The player can recruit her in the My Castle one battle after any of a Bow Turret, Magic Turret or Kunai Turret reaches level 3. (Note Bow and Kunai Turret options are only available in the Invisible Kingdom campaign.)"

Hope I helped!

Edited by Jakkun

• 10 months later...