Best hair color

Ebony

Which mom gives the best hair color?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Which mom gives the best hair color to their kids?

• Azura
    • Felicia
    • Mozume
    • Elise
    • Camilla
    • Sakura
    • Hinoka
    • Nyx
    • Charlotte
    • Belka
    • Luna
    • Pieri
    • Hana
    • Rinkah
    • Orochi
    • Setsuna
    • Oboro
    • Kagerou
    • Elfie

It depends, i like Felicia and Camilla colour on certain characters but in my opinion Effie/Oboro/Rinkah have hair colour which are great on most of childs so this would be them if you count "best hair colour" as better on most of childs.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nyx, Azura and Felicia's hair colours suits everyone fairly well. Hinoka's though... It looks terrible except on Matoi for me.

Honestly~? I think it looks good on quite a few, but idk, I may be biased too. Namely, besides Matoi...

8fxOqIL.png

Honestly I think she looks perfect in this hair color.

gWLRUvC.png

also her but thats impossible without making a kamui with a similar color.......

I'll go through each of the mothers' hair colors and see which children look the best.

Azura:

Soleil, Kinu, Epionne, Mitama, and Female Kanna look great with that color.

Felicia:

Honestly, every kid except Hisame and Gurei, look fine with this color.

Mozume:

Every kid, except Kinu and Velour look fine. The dark brown hair streak on Kinu and Velour looks absolutely gross.

Elise:

This is a more natural hair color, so it looks fine on all the kids.

Camilla:

Only looks good on Sophie and Soleil. It goes well with their outfits. The other kids look way too weird.

Sakura:

Looks good on Gurei, Matoi, Mitama and Kinu only.

Hinoka:

Horrible, horrible hair color. Only looks good on Matoi.

Belka:

Again, a horrible hair color. Only looks good on Epionne (due to the nice contrast between the red and blue), and Soleil.

Charlotte:

Like Elise's, she passes a more natural hair color down so the kids all look great.

Effie:

Looks great on everyone except Syalla. Syalla only looks good in darker hair colors.

Hana:

Like Mozume, looks good on everyone except Kinu and Velour.

Kagerou:

Same as Mozume and Hana. Ophelia looks like Belle with that color! ^_^

Luna:

A bad hair color. Only suits Soleil and Matoi.

Nyx:

A natural hair color so everyone looks fine.

Oboro:

Like Nyx, it's a more natural hair color. However it doesn't look good on Kinu.

Orochi:

Same as Oboro.

Pieri:

Bad hair color. Only looks decent on Soleil.

Rinkah:

Same as Effie. Looks bad on Syalla.

Setsuna:

Terrible color. Looks good only on Kinu, since it's just a colored streak.

Thanks for making this topic, was looking for a list just like this!

I stand by my opinion that Azura and Camillia's hair colours are awful on everyone. Favourite mothers for hair colours would probably be Mozume and Kagerou.

Edited by veetasoy

If it makes you feel any better there's one character I'd romance if he were possible... I think Kanna looks good with his hair.

QNOvXvI.png

Clear Kanna

This is perfect. I wish this were possible, but then wouldn't that technically make you Flora and Felicia's step-mum?

Am I the only person who likes Hinoka's hair colour on every child EXCEPT Deere, Hisame, Foleo and Siegbert? I also really like Kagerou/Mozume, Felicia, Sakura and Charlotte's hair colours.

This is perfect. I wish this were possible, but then wouldn't that technically make you Flora and Felicia's step-mum?

Am I the only person who likes Hinoka's hair colour on every child EXCEPT Deere, Hisame, Foleo and Siegbert? I also really like Kagerou/Mozume, Felicia, Sakura and Charlotte's hair colours.

Yes, we would. And then that'd make it better. PROTECT THOSE GIRLS.

And nah. I like her hair color on just about everyone besides Shara and Deere.

Honestly~? I think it looks good on quite a few, but idk, I may be biased too. Namely, besides Matoi...

8fxOqIL.png

Honestly I think she looks perfect in this hair color.

gWLRUvC.png

also her but thats impossible without making a kamui with a similar color.......

It's way too bright, for me at least. I prefer the mothers who pass down either dark or light hair (as you can see frol my answers), but that's just a personal opinion. Soleil looks good with it though... But that doesn't really count because I think Soleil is gorgeous no matter the hair colour. Funny considering I hated her design when she was first presented; I thought she basically was Inigo (their faces are so similar) with long hair and a weird pose but I like her a lot now.

I voted Camilla, Sakura, Hinoka, Charlotte, Luna and Rinkah. I choose their hair colors look the best on the children I choose for them. Purple haired Lutz is a precious baby, pink haired Mitama and Foleo look adorable, the bright red looks great on Gurei, Ignis looks so handsome with his long blonde hair, the less vivid red looks fantastic on Ophelia and white haired Syalla is perfect.

It's way too bright, for me at least. I prefer the mothers who pass down either dark or light hair (as you can see frol my answers), but that's just a personal opinion. Soleil looks good with it though... But that doesn't really count because I think Soleil is gorgeous no matter the hair colour. Funny considering I hated her design when she was first presented; I thought she basically was Inigo (their faces are so similar) with long hair and a weird pose but I like her a lot now.

I'm not gonna lie to you, there is another thing... I'm a sucker for redheads. Especially the type Hinoka is. So I may just be biased. Just not the gross orange Grey is... if you can even count that as "red" but compared to Luna and Hinoka, that feels like a sin. Oh... and Tsubaki and Saizou too. They have nice red shades.

And yeah I feel as if Camilla's hair looks better on girls with one exception... Male Kanna. But let's face it... just about every hair color looks awesome on him.

I'm a sucker for redheads.

Me too. Its been like that for some time…. it was a bit of a gradual process.

There was an attractive more auburn redhead in my high school who was in a lot of my classes. Then there was a pretty smart and friendly dyed redhead in my undergraduate, in the same department and year as I was. And there were some video game characters too…. Mitsuru Kirijo from Persona 3…. Cordelia in Fire Emblem Awakening, etc…. .

So it was a gradual realization as I reflected on the women that I had found particularly attractive both in real life and also in video games and started noticing a commonality: redheads.

So, for example, I was always planning to go with Hinoka!Matoi or Luna!Matoi, explicitly to get a redheaded Matoi…. Luna!Soleil looks great too, as does the impossible Hinoka!Soleil image we saw earlier…. a pity that there's that awkwardness with the handling of the Kamui x Soleil support…. but who knows, maybe it will be drastically improved in the localization. Luna!Ophelia also looks great, although given Luna's poor magic growths I don't really think that would be that great of an idea.

I'm not gonna lie to you, there is another thing... I'm a sucker for redheads. Especially the type Hinoka is. So I may just be biased. Just not the gross orange Grey is... if you can even count that as "red" but compared to Luna and Hinoka, that feels like a sin. Oh... and Tsubaki and Saizou too. They have nice red shades.

And yeah I feel as if Camilla's hair looks better on girls with one exception... Male Kanna. But let's face it... just about every hair color looks adorable on him.

I'm also a sucker for red heads. Hinoka is my personal favorite shade of red so of course I would love her hair color. Gurei's hair is not red. I refuse to view it as red. But besides him all of the Hoshido red heads and Luna in Nohr have a beautiful shade of red hair.

Fixed that for you.

So, for example, I was always planning to go with Hinoka!Matoi or Luna!Matoi, explicitly to get a redheaded Matoi…. Luna!Soleil looks great too, as does the impossible Hinoka!Soleil image we saw earlier…. a pity that there's that awkwardness with the handling of the Kamui x Soleil support…. but who knows, maybe it will be drastically improved in the localization. Luna!Ophelia also looks great, although given Luna's poor magic growths I don't really think that would be that great of an idea.

Yeah, though I've noticed that there's like two or three characters who look amazing in every hair color:

Sophie (imo)

Soleil

MKanna

And Matoi to an extent, but Rinkah's hair color and Orochi's don't meld well with her imo.

And yeah I feel as if Camilla's hair looks better on girls with one exception... Male Kanna. But let's face it... just about every hair color looks awesome on him.

Well that's funny because I'm loving that carrot orange Greyus has going. I generally like all kinds of readheads; Luna, Saizou, Subaki and even Hinoka's! Her red suits her just right, unfortunately imo no one else is rocking it the way she does. It only fits her in my mind.

And yeah, Kanna is up here, with Soleil and Eponine, in the "I-rock-any-hair-colour" club.

Does anyone know if we have any pictures of the kamuisexual hair colors? I'm curious what they look like on Kanna.

I can get them for you if you want.

OBORO'S !!

but alas, no one will be able to get that royal blue except for Kisaragi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That aside, I voted for Felicia's -I quite like light pink, and I am just realizing how GREAT it looks on Foleo ?!

so tempted to marry her to Leon just for that reason alone ; U ;

Belka's light blue is also lovely, especially on Sophie ~

Elfie's is nice too though aaah I just love the lighter shades

Aye, they always are.

Derp. That locks Kaze to Setsuna then if he marries IMHO.

Oh well, considering how everyone hypes her as being best kid due to that personal skill I probably wouldn't use her anyway.

Back on topic; thankyou for the pics. Personally I like Belka and Effies colours best on children. Mozume is runner up.

• 3 weeks later...

I do wanna say I had to laugh, looking at the Fire Emblem wiki and seeing my images up there. Nobody ever told me. But oh well, that's fine. I just had a good chuckle. At least people can see the kids... maybe even remove the backgrounds instead of a white background? -shrug-

Personally, I like them all! Just some hair colors look good on some children and not others. My favorites have to be Felicia, Sakura, and Rinkah (I love Rinkah's hair color), though I am voting for all. I like the colors too much.

Though, one thing I've noticed is Deere, Hisame, Ophelia, and Syalla all look the best with darker hair colors, and Foleo, Kinu, and Velour look the best with lighter colors. I'll have to keep that in mind when I get the game.