FE: Fates survey result will be revealed in this week's Famitsu

Ryo

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot diggity! Wait, when is Famitsu released again? Anyway, this is incredibly exciting!

I wonder if they'll include comments from the developers; a lot of the questions demanded much more than a simple yes or no - hell, one question was just "do you have a message to the developers?".

If I recall correctly, the questions were rather tame, but this may still give us a clue in regards to what people think of the direction of the series. The question about kids or a second generation was rather detailed, if memory serves.

Well, there was a facebook poll for Awakening characters for English players, but it didn't result in anything important, just a desktop background lol

Just what I was saying. They make the survey in Japan and as long as they get the results they want or the results are on their liking, it won't be necessary anymore to make a survey in the West. Although I would say that it will help them if they would do one for English players, because we have different and other opinions and tastes regardless the game form the Japanese players.

Just what I was saying. They make the survey in Japan and as long as they get the results they want or the results are on their liking, it won't be necessary anymore to make a survey in the West. Although I would say that it will help them if they would do one for English players, because we have different and other opinions and tastes regardless the game form the Japanese players.

In their defense, Walhart almost won the NoA Facebook poll so I don't think we can be trusted

Edited by gayserbeam

There's also another one that looks like a GBA game. Probably one (or all) of them are the most voted answers for the "favorite installment" question.

That might be the case. So Awakening is number two, huh? When will we get our hans on all this juicy information? I can't find a release date anywhere.

In their defense, Walhart almost won the NoA Facebook poll so I don't think we can be trusted

18364.JPG

I'm fairly sure that was an uh... voting spam thing? Walhart had like no votes then it shot up lol

But, yeah, we are not to be trusted. (I feel like that may have not happened if we couldn't see the results until the end though)

...Guess we know what would happen with Ryouma, then.

I'm a mixture of excited and terrified of the results.

Which question do you think has 90% of responders in agreement (the one on the bottom of the 3rd page/1st one in the 2nd spread).

Well I'll be damned.

Isn't that Shadow Dragon below it though? I'm not wearing my glasses at the moment, and I'm currently too lazy to get up and get them, but it looks like it to me.

Might be new DLC or something.

That's New Mystery of the Emblem. Shows Katarina and either Marth or default Kris. Probably has something to do with the avatar mechanic, since that's where it first appeared.

EDIT: No wait that's Caeda. Don't recognize the background though; just too small to tell.

Edited by The DanMan

Tbh except for that one about marriage and children, I don't recall any specific question that could lead to a "terrifying" result. There's this one about how Phoenix mode should be handled IIRC (don't quote me on this), though it's not like they would ever remove Classic or anything.

No worries about something that will break the games. They obviously ask questions about the new stuff in the games and the new stuff in the franchise. To see how people like them. It's not like they are going to ask about a character and if people would say that they don't like that character they will scrap it from the game.

Tbh except for that one about marriage and children, I don't recall any specific question that could lead to a "terrifying" result. There's this one about how Phoenix mode should be handled IIRC (don't quote me on this), though it's not like they would ever remove Classic or anything.

They did ask "how much from 1-100 did you enjoy the game", right? They might tell us the average value. I remember writing 70.

I'm inclined to believe the developers will say something though There were plenty of questions that required you to write several lines of dialogue, one of which was a message to the creators of the game, so unless they want to ignore those questions entirely, someone will have to tell us a bit about what people have been replying.

Edited by Thane

Since Nintendo Everything didn't upload the parts about FE, I don't know where else to find the scans atm. :/

If you have money, you can just buy the digital version here. There are 10 pages about FE in total.

Edited by Ryo

Since Nintendo Everything didn't upload the parts about FE, I don't know where else to find the scans atm. :/

I definitely found that odd and surprising. Does anybody know of other places who quickly upload the scans?

Edited by The DanMan