FE: Fates survey result will be revealed in this week's Famitsu

Ryo

324.png

I'm really happy (but also sort of surprised) that Takumi came first to be honest.
Also I was a bit surprised to see Leon come second, it's pretty cool to have the two younger brothers take out the top two spots.

Edited by Mox

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of my thoughts:

Yay for Takumi getting first! I knew he would rank pretty high but didn't really expect 1st place. He totally deserves it, though. And I secretly wish that Ryouma ranked a bit higher, but I have to admit that they didn't do a good job with developing his character ( TT _ TT ) I'm also glad that only one character/character copy from Awakening made it into top 10. No more of that next time, please.

Super excited for Holy Bowman and Trueblade in this game, and of course, Astra :D But maid and butler getting 3rd and 4th... as expected from Japan :P

Also, interesting that no one picked any of the death scenes as one that left an impression...

Seems like children will be around for a while, so I just hope that they will actually bother with creating a better excuse for why they are there in the next game. But at least they may consider getting rid of Phoenix Mode.

Edited by Tsuky

My biggest qualms with Ryouma not being that high is merchandising issues

Normally i don't really care if my fav is popular or not, but now that FE's getting figures and shit like with Lucina, Tharja, and Cordelia figmas and the Chrom/Marth/Caeda nendos

I'm going to be sad if he doesn't get a figure if the others do because I'll actually be willing to buy one

I'm eh on Takumi winning the popular poll I think Leo or someone else should've won imo, glad Azura won the marriage poll :) and I'm happy that children will be back as I love it! :)

Also note Azura is definitely getting a figma.

Edited by SapphireFalconWing

Normally i don't really care if my fav is popular or not, but now that FE's getting figures and shit like with Lucina, Tharja, and Cordelia figmas and the Chrom/Marth/Caeda nendos

I'm going to be sad if he doesn't get a figure if the others do because I'll actually be willing to buy one

I know, me too, Thor! I love Ryoma too! I'd totally get a figure of him!

I'll be honest and say that with him being a royal sibling, he'd also have some priority over a few others. I'd assume, that is.

Yeah, this. I mean, Robin and Lucina were in the spotlight pretty much everywhere and Chrom got kinda left in the dust (why you no make Chrom Amiibo, Nintendo), but Chrom still got a good amount of merchandises thanks to his popularity. In Ryouma's case, I think I'm gonna be left pretty sad when the merchandises start coming out... But hopefully being a royal sibling helps his case a bit. I would kill for a plush of my profile picture :3

So... not!Takumi, not!Leon, and not!Marx confirmed for FE15?

Don't forget not!Camilla, not!Elise, and not!Aqua. Gotta have some girls in there too

Edited by Tsuky

I'll be honest and say that with him being a royal sibling, he'd also have some priority over a few others. I'd assume, that is.

Maybe, but out of the siblings he's fairly low there. He'd have to go through all of Nohr, Takumi, and Aqua first

I mean Chrom doesn't even have a figma

He does have a nendo and I'll be happy with a nendo for Ryouma but still

Maybe, but out of the siblings he's fairly low there. He'd have to go through all of Nohr, Takumi, and Aqua first

I mean Chrom doesn't even have a figma

You are reminding me of all these horrible things... Thinking of him as third to last among the royal siblings + Aqua makes me want to cry :(

Edited by Tsuky

Oh, Ryoma has a nendo? Well, at least it's something. ^^

No, Chrom does

I was just referring to the situation where Chrom, despite being the main character, doesn't have a figma made, nor a slot in smash, nor amiibo

but a nendroid is at least something yeah

Edited by Thor Odinson

No, Chrom does

I was just referring to the situation where Chrom, despite being the main character, doesn't have a figma made, nor a slot in smash, nor amiibo

but a nendroid is at least something yeah

Chrom does NOT have a nendoroid. He has a charaform which is made by empty (the same company which made the Awakening and Fates key chains), the only FE characters with official Good Smile Company nendoroids are Marth and Caeda.

Chrom does NOT have a nendoroid. He has a charaform which is made by empty (the same company which made the Awakening and Fates key chains), the only FE characters with official Good Smile Company nendoroids are Marth and Caeda.

Ah, yeah, they looked similar so I kinda misremembered it as a nendo. Thanks for correction.

I like Ryoma. I don't think he's my favorite, but I like him more than Camilla for sure. I'm sad there's no love for Sakura though, I like her design a lot, and after seeing her supports and such I like her as a character as well. I think it's sad that she seems to be the least popular sibling.

Ryoma has been just like Frederick for me so far: liked him from the moment I first saw him. XD I said "he looks cool!" for both. And look how much I still love Frederick now. Hopefully Ryoma will follow suit. ^^