FE: Fates survey result will be revealed in this week's Famitsu

Ryo

Ryoma pretty much doubles and crits anything in his way (and will eventually get only 1 EXP/kill....), so people still tend to avoid using him too much, but for different reasons than Fred lol.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for translations!... If i could see them. Can somebody put scans not in spoilers? Because for some reason i can't open spoilers. Did i break rule, kicked puppy or did something horrible to deserve this? I don't know :(

Did you enable JavaScript in your browser?

You can read the translation from Kirokan's blog here: https://kantopia.wordpress.com/2015/09/09/fire-emblem-fates-famitsu-survey-results-translated/

Edited by Ryo

Luckily for us, Ryouma has better overall performance than Frederick. After a while, poor Fred just cant keep up.

Yeah, poor Freddy never really seemed to be loved by many fans at all. He wasn't hated much either though, so that was good. I'm thinking Ryoma might have a bigger role in the Hoshido story than Freddy has in Awakening though, and that might be partly why Ryoma got in the top ten here. :P

I would be happy to see whoever becomes a figma/nendoroid! I can imagine how all of them would look as a figma or a nendoroid and I think the characters who get chosen will look great either way!

Figmas are kind of pricey but they're definitely fun to look at because of the details :>

Edited by carefreejules

I definitely see Azura and Camilla getting figmas while Takumi and maybe Xander will get nendroids.

God I hope not. Flip that and I'd be fine with it.

Because of course the guys want the figmas of the women and are fine with having the men as nendroids, and the women want the guys as figmas and are fine with the women being nendroids. Come on. We're better then this. Either figmas for everyone or nendroids for everyone.

Really surprised neither Hinoka nor Sakura made the list ??

alskdfj Oboro got lucky number seven though, and Takumi got first !! * U *

I am extremely pleased -I personally voted for Oboro lolol

please make more Oboro merch now

I would buy a million figures // nendoroids

Because of course the guys want the figmas of the women and are fine with having the men as nendroids, and the women want the guys as figmas and are fine with the women being nendroids. Come on. We're better then this. Either figmas for everyone or nendroids for everyone.

You're a nendoroid and you're a figma and you're a nendoroid and you're a figma

AND EVERYONE IS A NENDOROID AND FIGMA

Did you enable JavaScript in your browser?

You can read the translation from Kirokan's blog here: https://kantopia.wordpress.com/2015/09/09/fire-emblem-fates-famitsu-survey-results-translated/

Thanks!

Yeah, just checked, javascript is working. Almost every site (that is using javascript) are working correctly, only serenes forest forum spoilers aren't working

-I didnt use the boots all the way to the end (M/20s)

-Harold would miss with 90% accuracy and get criticald when the enemy only had 1% chance of doing so (M/30s)

-I noticed Aqua became my main combat unit (M/30s)

-Healers made up my main force (M/Teens)

-I overlooked enemy archers with counter and lost plenty of allies (M/30s)

D: THE Horror...

Edited by Random Person

Azura most likely gonna be a figma anyway while Xander, Ryouma and Takumi will get the Chrom treatment.

Azura most likely gonna be a figma anyway while Xander, Ryouma and Takumi will get the Chrom treatment.

I personally do not care either way. But I think it's silly to say that only the women should get figmas or that the men should get figmas while the women should just get nendroids. What actually happens if any of these characters get a figurine is one thing, but I can't help but wonder if I'm picking up some unfortunate implications.

I personally do not care either way. But I think it's silly to say that only the women should get figmas or that the men should get figmas while the women should just get nendroids. What actually happens if any of these characters get a figurine is one thing, but I can't help but wonder if I'm picking up some unfortunate implications.

no one said women should only get figmas as they are most likely to get them anyway. Edited by SapphireFalconWing

I'm sorry. I guess it's just a side effect of me not really liking many of the girls in FEFates and just mostly wanting figmas of my favorites... who ended up being guys. Sorry if I sounded shallow.

I'm sorry. I guess it's just a side effect of me not really liking many of the girls in FEFates and just mostly wanting figmas of my favorites... who ended up being guys. Sorry if I sounded shallow.

I understand that, I really do. But sometimes there are unfortunate implications that can be picked up that may not even have been intentional. In my case, it's more that I understand that I may want something more than something else. But there will be a lot of people who want that something else. So I have to consider not only myself but what other people want, and try to see what's fairest to say.

Now, what actually happens in the world of merchandise is another story. But I can only control my perception and stance.

Edited by Sunwoo

...okay, first off, I'm quite amused that Takumi is the most popular character, what with how people outside of Japan treat him. #BlameTakumi and all that.

But to be quite honest, he DOES seem like a pretty good character, but gameplay-wise and story-wise. So good for him!

Ahh, I'm also really happy Leo and Xander made it into the top 3~<3

And Aqua is the person whom players have married the most. But is that really much of a surprise?

I'm kind of surprised to see Jakob as the second most popular?? ...Pleasantly surprised, that is.

...Well, I suppose it's because of the whole butler thing. And he DOES have a pretty face, I must say...

(and Leo and Xander made it into the top 5 too~)

ha ha, I suppose these guys and I have similar tastes~

ARE YOU A NENDOROID OR A FIGMA?

I'm--!!

...I'm.... I'M NOT SURE!! *runs off sobbing*

Edited by spiderbrush