FE: Fates survey result will be revealed in this week's Famitsu

Ryo

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boots one, I would have liked it if they made it like an equip item (..It makes sense, doesn't it kind of?) Though it would break with tradition, so it's not really likely to happen, but it would remove the "I didn't use it because I didn't know who to give it to" "problem".

(It depends..on how many people have these kinds of decision dilemmas in the first place..)

This might be the most valuable information. Unused boots is standing side by side to unused potent weapons.

She's the face of the third route, not the game. Hell, you can completely forget about her in the other routes.

I'd like to say that she got that high thanks to the boatload of people who married her. Story reasons.

she IS the face of the game,poster girl, marketing, title screen, theme songs, story relevance, etc. Edited by SapphireFalconWing

Im sad that Harold, Zero, or Rinka didnt get in the poll. This game's Royals didn't really appeal to me all that much, they're just kinda overrated imo. Takumi's ok I guess, too whiny imo, but I'll give him the fact that he does more than one thing. Double the case for Azura, though Waifu syndrome is strong.

Marx and Ryouma are kinda growing on me, at least theyre better personality-wise than Chrom and Lucina. Plus Marx has the coolest name ever, and he has the hair of legends, so yeh.

Though Oboro made it, I mean that's something. I like Oboro, like Shinonome, she isnt one-dimensionsal. Just hope the english version gives her a better voice.

EDIT: ^Homes...is that necessary? Game's centered around Corrin first, then the royal family you side with, along with Azura. I dont really think it matters what order its in, and don't see the need for such conflict.

Edited by Jakkun

Im sad that Harold, Zero, or Rinka didnt get in the poll. This game's Royals didn't really appeal to me all that much, they're just kinda overrated imo. Takumi's ok I guess, too whiny imo, but I'll give him the fact that he does more than one thing. Double the case for Azura, though Waifu syndrome is strong.

Marx and Ryouma are kinda growing on me, at least theyre better personality-wise than Chrom and Lucina. Plus Marx has the coolest name ever, and he has the hair of legends, so yeh.

Though Oboro made it, I mean that's something. I like Oboro, like Shinonome, she isnt one-dimensionsal. Just hope the english version gives her a better voice.

EDIT: ^Homes...is that necessary? Game's centered around Corrin first, then the royal family you side with, along with Azura. I dont really think it matters what order its in, and don't see the need for such conflict.

lol that's ironic, considering one of the reasons why Oboro made it to the top is because fans liked her voice, haha ~! * U *

I hated it at first tbh, but I adore it now ~

lol that's ironic, considering one of the reasons why Oboro made it to the top is because fans liked her voice, haha ~! * U *

I don't think that was necessarily a big reason as much as it was one commenter who liked it. Naturally, there may be more people who liked it as well.

I just wonder why she sounds so strange whenever I try to talk to her in My Castle. She pretty much just goes "aaaaaAAaaaa...?" Like, I don't know how to respond to that, soldier!

I kinda like it tbh, but I can see why people wouldn't like it (especially because she shares Felicia's VA)

Her face is also kinda off-putting at first glance, because she looks smug. Though this is all just minor gripes at the surface, I still think she's a great character nonetheless.

Anyways Azura pretty is pretty much the face especially with her interactions with Kamui the main character of course the royals if not most of them have a role in each route overall Azuza know everything before it happens through her songs and everything, also getting full conclusion to both sides through IK of course being the first character shown and the promos help too.So everyone is important but she mostly is.

It's somewhat nasally for my liking, but at least it's better than the VA's voice for Felicia and the attempt at moe.

Still better then Felicia's...

aaah in the car and using cellular so can't really quote but lol 'm actually super attached to Oboro's voice now ! I just hope the localized version doesn't take it wrong and give her a super high-pitched childish one though ><

I like her smug face too lmao

Also, I kind of agree with Sapphire, Aqua kinda is marketed as the face of the game~

But then again, so is the entire royal family, though to a somewhat lesser extent.

Nothing to really start an arguement over though ; A ;

Man, I so wish they had focused more on Kamui and the siblings instead of Kamui and Aqua.

I am glad about Oboro making it so high. Jakob, too. Other people might've expected him to rank so highly, but I wasn't. His popularity seems to have dropped after that support with his son came out. I'm glad they were at least willing to overlook that awful support (or just didn't care in the first place).

aaah in the car and using cellular so can't really quote but lol 'm actually super attached to Oboro's voice now ! I just hope the localized version doesn't take it wrong and give her a super high-pitched childish one though ><

I like her smug face too lmao

Also, I kind of agree with Sapphire, Aqua kinda is marketed as the face of the game~

But then again, so is the entire royal family, though to a somewhat lesser extent.

Nothing to really start an arguement over though ; A ;

I still think its Corrin first, considering how the Royal Family is attached to him first, and his ties to Touma. But I dont want to bring the flames back, especially since I initially had no part in that argument, so I suggest we drop the topic of who is the "face" of this game.

I personally hope they get a VA like Erica Mendez, I could imagine Ryuko Matoi's tomboy voice on her tbh. I'm wierd, yes.

I still think its Corrin first, considering how the Royal Family is attached to him first, and his ties to Touma. But I dont want to bring the flames back, especially since I initially had no part in that argument, so I suggest we drop the topic of who is the "face" of this game.

I personally hope they get a VA like Erica Mendez, I could imagine Ryuko Matoi's tomboy voice on her tbh. I'm wierd, yes.

Funny you mention KLK, I was gonna say Sarah Williams. She also voices Nonon.

Who is also Oboro in Japanese, funny enough...

there wasn't really an argument to begin with just stating facts that is all some just don't understand.

man you dudes need to chill out, i came home to like 420 reports and they were all from this thread

blaze it.

Aqua is so heavily featured in the marketing of the game, shes literally the first thing people may see in trailers and stuff. Shes featured dead center in the promo image for both routes. Its a little shocking to me she didnt top the polls but got lower. (her being number 1 for marrying doesnt surprise me though. Thats the one option for maMU to have two kids, and her plot significance helps.) Im so pleased about Oboro, you guys, i cant even. Shes just probably my favorite Hoshidan character anyway, so seeing her so high in popularity is making me grin ear to ear.

there wasn't really an argument to begin with just stating facts that is all some just don't understand.

I'd encourage you to not use the term fact so loosely, especially when talking about a topic that doesn't actually have a clear as day answer such as this one.

Now don't get me wrong, i'm completely aware of how her song and likeness is everywhere, hell, she's in the middle of the official art poster (Which I use as a wallpaper for the laptop i'm using atm). But when it comes down to the actual game, I still stick on the stance that Corrin is the main character and is the centre of attention. Slightly less so in the 3rd path, where Azura is more important, yes, but when you get down to the sets of siblings, they're all obsessed with Corrin first and foremost. At most with Azura, when it comes to the siblings, the lolis view her as an older sister and role model, and Hoshido welcomed her as family.

In the family members' case, I mean they form the majority of the first 2 paths, and are still a big part of the third's story. Everyone's after Corrin, and the story revolves around his choice made in chapter 6. As for Azura being on promotional material, Im going to take a wild guess and list a few reasons why she may be the poster girl.

1. She's pretty

2. Blue Hair = Fire Emblem

3. Female, whereas Corrin's gender is determined by the player

4. Azura is the "neutral party"

5. Her song serves as a good leitmotif for the game

6. Probably the same reason why Chrom (& Lucina) is shown in a lot of FE stuff, while Robin still doesn't have any official Yusuke Kozaki illustrations.

TL;DR: Please don't call your opinion a "fact" when differing opinions can be just as solid as your own. And i'm not calling this above explanation a fact by any means, it probably has many holes that you can easily pick apart (in which case, I welcome you to).

And to be clear, i'm not mad. I understand text can give off different vibes than what is intended, so I just want to point that out.

@Ebony: That works, her voice may be pretty fitting for her too. I just really wanna hear Ryuko's voice in this game for someone (my first hope was Hinoka, but the English Trailer debunked that...)

Edited by Jakkun

I'd encourage you to not use the term fact so loosely, especially when talking about a topic that doesn't actually have a clear as day answer such as this one.

Now don't get me wrong, i'm completely aware of how her song and likeness is everywhere, hell, she's in the middle of the official art poster (Which I use as a wallpaper for the laptop i'm using atm). But when it comes down to the actual game, I still stick on the stance that Corrin is the main character and is the centre of attention. Slightly less so in the 3rd path, where Azura is more important, yes, but when you get down to the sets of siblings, they're all obsessed with Corrin first and foremost. At most with Azura, when it comes to the siblings, the lolis view her as an older sister and role model, and Hoshido welcomed her as family.

In the family members' case, I mean they form the majority of the first 2 paths, and are still a big part of the third's story. Everyone's after Corrin, and the story revolves around his choice made in chapter 6. As for Azura being on promotional material, Im going to take a wild guess and list a few reasons why she may be the poster girl.

1. She's pretty

2. Blue Hair = Fire Emblem

3. Female, whereas Corrin's gender is determined by the player

4. Azura is the "neutral party"

5. Her song serves as a good leitmotif for the game

6. Probably the same reason why Chrom (& Lucina) is shown in a lot of FE stuff, while Robin still doesn't have any official Yusuke Kozaki illustrations.

TL;DR: Please don't call your opinion a "fact" when differing opinions can be just as solid as your own. And i'm not calling this above explanation a fact by any means, it probably has many holes that you can easily pick apart (in which case, I welcome you to).

And to be clear, i'm not mad. I understand text can give off different vibes than what is intended, so I just want to point that out.

@Ebony: That works, her voice may be pretty fitting for her too. I just really wanna hear Ryuko's voice in this game for someone (my first hope was Hinoka, but the English Trailer debunked that...)

they are facts so please don't tell not to state facts thank you.