FE: Fates survey result will be revealed in this week's Famitsu

Ryo

man you dudes need to chill out, i came home to like 420 reports and they were all from this thread

Reports? Like, do people actually complain to the mods about the opinions of others? lol

They really do need to chill if that's the case.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reports? Like, do people actually complain to the mods about the opinions of others? lol

They really do need to chill if that's the case.

there's a right way and a wrong way to disagree with folks, holmes. cool shade, though, you're a real mensch.

they are facts so please don't tell not to state facts thank you.

Please read this again. If you're going to ignore my explanation, at least read this.

I'd encourage you to not use the term fact so loosely, especially when talking about a topic that doesn't actually have a clear as day answer such as this one.

TL;DR: Please don't call your opinion a "fact" when differing opinions can be just as solid as your own. And i'm not calling this above explanation a fact by any means, it probably has many holes that you can easily pick apart (in which case, I welcome you to).

And to be clear, i'm not mad. I understand text can give off different vibes than what is intended, so I just want to point that out.

If you want to label your opinion as a fact, then why not support it by picking apart my own opinion. Scientific theories are proven by testing them against differing opinions and variables. So simply stating again that its a fact doesn't really do anything except get the last word in.

Anyways, i'm done. If you can't at least meet me halfway and accept that its a difference of opinions, I cant really say much more, can I?

Don't worry, just leave the topic be. It's only making thing's worse.

Anyone else think it's a little funny how the Nohr siblings made it not only high on the list, but ALL of them are on it, whereas despite Hoshido being more popular, their siblings arent.

Anyone else think it's a little funny how the Nohr siblings made it not only high on the list, but ALL of them are on it, whereas despite Hoshido being more popular, their siblings arent.

The sisters are essentially superfluous in the main story, but Sakura and Hinoka are more or less invisible. Hinoka in particular comes across as an afterthought in all routes, and has the least defined personality out of all the siblings, so even though she's marketed as a prominent character, it's not strange she's not on the list. Still, I think Camilla and Elise are only there because of how they come across in cutscenes and designs, not because of their very simple personalities.

Just what I think though, I may be very mistaken, of course.

Edited by Thane

Please read this again. If you're going to ignore my explanation, at least read this.

If you want to label your opinion as a fact, then why not support it by picking apart my own opinion. Scientific theories are proven by testing them against differing opinions and variables. So simply stating again that its a fact doesn't really do anything except get the last word in.

Anyways, i'm done. If you can't at least meet me halfway and accept that its a difference of opinions, I cant really say much more, can I?

everything was fact so it's not an opinion I told evidence not opinions.

everything was fact so it's not an opinion I told evidence not opinions.

just from the fact that someone can disagree with you, present counter arguments, present an alternative, and present evidence for that means it is an opinion.

one may feel very strongly about that opinion but that doesn't make it fact. and there's nothing wrong with it being an opinion, is there?

just because the evidence present were mostly facts, the conclusions drawn from these aren't necessarily facts, especially if they don't factor in everything (points made already about Aqua compared to Kamui in Nohr/Hoshido routes)

just from the fact that someone can disagree with you, present counter arguments, present an alternative, and present evidence for that means it is an opinion.

one may feel very strongly about that opinion but that doesn't make it fact. and there's nothing wrong with it being an opinion, is there?

just because the evidence present were mostly facts, the conclusions drawn from these aren't necessarily facts, especially if they don't factor in everything (points made already about Aqua compared to Kamui in Nohr/Hoshido routes)

thank-you-word-cloud-1024x791-350x200.jp

Combination of design, character, and utility. No wonder Nohr siblings are much more popular than their Hoshido counterpart.

Also, have anyone discus Question 3 of the poll? Those data are really interesting to see the demographic and how FE players approach their game.

I think we need to step away from that topic already because I honestly don't understand what is supposed to be taken out of by proving who is the face of the game, and who isn't???

Just stick with your opinions/feelings if you feel strongly about them because sometimes it doesn't accomplish anything to try to persuade the other party about your views (as frustrating as it may be but you can't change the way people think). You can go on and on about how right you are but enough is enough.

Let's just take a breather and move on.

Edited by carefreejules

I think we need to step away from that topic already because I honestly don't understand what is supposed to be taken out of by proving who is the face of the game, and who isn't???

Just stick with your opinions/feelings if you feel strongly about them because sometimes it doesn't accomplish anything to try to persuade the other party about your views (as frustrating as it may be but you can't change the way people think).

Let's just take a breather and move on.

they weren't persuading anyone so you guys should give it a rest...

uh.....what are you talking about -_-.....

You just created that account, and Sapphirefalconwing immediately responds, then logs out, and now you're back on to respond to that. You also make the same mistakes when it comes to grammar, and your sentence structures are identical. Not to mention your obsession with one character is very similar as well.

You just created that account, and Sapphirefalconwing immediately responds, then logs out, and now you're back on to respond to that. You also make the same mistakes when it comes to grammar, and your sentence structures are identical. Not to mention your obsession with one character is very similar as well.

no I don't

http://giphy.com/gifs/facepalm-ijJ0Ltz4UuD4s

-sighs- Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays, on more topic,

I wonder if they're gonna use the poll results from this Famitsu to come up with another set of DLC content? I thought they would do a 'best male' and 'best female' character polls respectively, but it seems that this time around it's free for all.

Unless they just pick out the top 2 males and top 2 females from this list to come up with a DLC featuring more awesome CG art.

I wonder what theme they're going to go for since beach has already been done. I figured it would be yukata but I kind of want something a little different tbh considering hot springs is already a feature in the game.

I would loooooooove to see a formal attire theme I mean, who wouldn't want to see male characters in suits and female characters in dresses. I'd be down for both any day hee hee.

Edited by carefreejules

You also respond in the same manner as sapphirefalconwing. What curious coincidences.

please bring these things to our attention next time, thank you

EDIT: i'd like to restate my desire for this thread to stop being babies, seriously. just tell me if you need me to scorch this thread so you can start anew or something, because this is two nights in a row i've come home from school, eaten dinner, and dished out multiple warns itt

Edited by Integrity

-sighs- Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays, on more topic,

I wonder if they're gonna use the poll results from this Famitsu to come up with another set of DLC content? I thought they would do a 'best male' and 'best female' character polls respectively, but it seems that this time around it's free for all.

Unless they just pick out the top 2 males and top 2 females from this list to come up with a DLC featuring more awesome CG art.

I wonder what theme they're going to go for since beach has already been done. I figured it would be yukata but I kind of want something a little different tbh considering hot springs is already a feature in the game.

I would loooooooove to see a formal attire theme I mean, who wouldn't want to see male characters in suits and female characters in dresses. I'd be down for both any day hee hee.

GIVE ME FORMAL ATTIRE DLC OR GIVE ME DEATH, AAAAAAAAAA

GIVE ME FORMAL ATTIRE DLC OR GIVE ME DEATH, AAAAAAAAAA

Oh, I am SO on board with this. Maybe even a ballroom chapter even where everyone is kicking ass in their finery?

More on topic, I'm both surprised and pleased by the results. Though I am hoping that if the child mechanic is a fixature, they do something more like FE4 again (though maybe not the total party kill? ahaha... oh, who am I kidding, I'd eat that angst up).

Edited by Aquakat