FE: Fates survey result will be revealed in this week's Famitsu

Ryo

I also like dudes in dresses and ladies in suits

Let's just formal attire everyone in both suits and dresses double the sweet-ass designs

I very much approve of this as well oh my god.

Just give me more pretty CG art because I'm an absolute sucker for them.

Edited by carefreejules

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GIVE ME FORMAL ATTIRE DLC OR GIVE ME DEATH, AAAAAAAAAA

Can we somehow include a nod to Frederick? I feel like a DLC like that should include a nod to Frederick.

I wonder if they'll make a fan service DLC with Takumi, Leo, Camilla and Elise, the two most popular characters of both genders. As long as they don't appear in the next game at least, I'll be happy.

I don't think IS will go down the route of including homages into the next game (it would be pretty redundant and bland if they do). Granted, I feel like the only reason Odin managed to get a spot on the poll in the first place is because his class is different so his theatrical antics have a different twist.

I just want to see uncomfortable Takumi in a suit aha.

Edited by carefreejules

I also like dudes in dresses and ladies in suits

Let's just formal attire everyone in both suits and dresses double the sweet-ass designs

omg yes please. Camilla in a suit would make me freak out.

Can we somehow include a nod to Frederick? I feel like a DLC like that should include a nod to Frederick.

I wonder if they'll make a fan service DLC with Takumi, Leo, Camilla and Elise, the two most popular characters of both genders. As long as they don't appear in the next game at least, I'll be happy.

Sure wynaut. Frederick not in his armor being all "My lord."

They might do a DLC for the polls. But yeah im with ya in the "let them not appear in the next game" thing. Cameos are one thing but....lets not get carried away again.

How about Frederick for DLC with the Butler class as an option? That would be sooo funny. lol ...Actually, someone should draw that!

But a nod to Frederick in any way works for me. :3

Edited by Anacybele

UHHHHG DO I HAVE TO PAY IS MYSELF TO SEE THESE?

Formal attire DLC sounds amazing and a different kind of DLC. I want it.

^I agree. I mean, can I have Formal Flannel and Corrin pls? (Even though they weren't on the poll)

Add Ignis/Shinonome in a nice suit and I'm sold.

Edit: I apologize to everyone in the thread if I was out of line.

Edited by Jakkun

Well this isn't the offical nintendo poll yet. But I think it gave us an idea for the future polls and the possible results that will turn up.

But totally, DLC would be really nice. Formal DLC sounds really amazing.

I wonder if they will seperate the DLC like they did with Awakening where they had two DLCs, one for the parents and one for the kids.

Maybe this one will be one for Hoshido and one fo Nohr. (Or they can keep the parent/child format)

But yeah, I am really excited for the future of this game.

alskdfj I'm all for extra DLC images, but please characters other than the royal family !!

Give the other units some love ~ lol

^ It would be nice to have a separate one for parents and children though !

why not have them all for four total. Hoshido parents // children and Nohr parents // children.

who needs money anyways ; u ;

Also, just for comparison, does anyone remember about how many Awakening DLCs were released ?

I'm so late to this topic lol, it really blew up.

Is there no love for Ryoma? :( And I honestly thought Hoshido characters would be at the top anyway because...you know, Japan.

You know what, I thought he would be in the top spots across the board in terms of popularity and marriage. I know one poster was talking all about Marx's good looks, and yeah dat boy is smoking, but Ryoma brings a lot of sexy, too. If I ever played Hoshido, it would be for him alone (more or less).

Excuse me, I never said I had a problem with feminine men. I just think that one THIS feminine is disgusting. Lucius was pushing it. Libra wasn't actually all that feminine-looking to me besides maybe his hair. I could tell he was a guy. Subaki was pushing it too, though now that I imagine him next to Foleo, he's not so girly anymore. But this? Just...no.

I'm just not going to talk about Foleo, because that's going to start another thing all over again. And y'all don't want me to get started. Libra I actually could see as a guy right from the start...maybe because of the clothes and that giant axe he was holding..Tsubaki I was also sure about at the beginning, too, from his physique. I thought he'd at least make the popularity polls due to being the first male pegasus knght and all that, I guess not :O But guys....

...TAKUMI WON THE POPULARITY POLL??!!!! WHAAATTTT??!!! I mean, I can't say I love or hate Takumi, but I thought he'd be near the bottom. From the poll reasonings, I can understand the factor of his influence and his look, but his personality? Growing on you from support conversations? I guess I'm just not feeling the Takumi love. I was really surprised to see it, and I'm definitely curious to see the comparison in the U.S audience. At any rate, I have much love for my boos in spots 2-6 on popularity <3

And finally, I was initially shocked that Aqua took the top spot on marriage candidate. I was stunned, because I frankly found her to be extremely bland for such an important character. But seeing the reasons given, I can kind of get it, how it fits with the story most and seems like fate. I felt that way resoundingly about Chrom and Female Robin in Awakening. Though for Fates, it seems to me like there are many others that fit that slot...the other royal siblings, for instance, on the basis of being siblings (well, kind of), and at least Felicia/Joker on the basis of being your maid/butler. They're all classic pairings, you know? But maybe some people felt like Aqua's position trumps them all.

Count me in for this too!

Aww if they make DLC based on poll, I hope they add all the characters from the poll and not only 2 boys and 2 girls... Yeah, I knew that is impossible but, I can dream

Edited by SniperGYS

Well this isn't the offical nintendo poll yet. But I think it gave us an idea for the future polls and the possible results that will turn up.

But totally, DLC would be really nice. Formal DLC sounds really amazing.

I wonder if they will seperate the DLC like they did with Awakening where they had two DLCs, one for the parents and one for the kids.

Maybe this one will be one for Hoshido and one fo Nohr. (Or they can keep the parent/child format)

But yeah, I am really excited for the future of this game.

Considering the 2nd generation as a whole doesn't seem to be that popular, I kind of doubt it.

I hope that, if they make a DLC based on the popularity poll, the royals will be left out of it, since they already got plenty of fanservice and attention.

Which makes me wonder how the rest of the poll fared after the tenth place, just to see which other non-Royals could get in.

Oboro, Joker, Odin and Aqua seem to be a given... but man, I'd actually like to see more than four non-royals get love.

Hmm, but still, I'm pretty sure Oboro would look cute in a swimsuit!

Hmm...It would be interesting to see another poll where the Royal siblings were all excluded just to give an idea of who people like but also give those characters some of the spotlight in the next DLC. That actually might change some of the non-royal characters who are on top of the poll since the people who chose one of the Royal siblings as their favourite character would have to choose a character other than them.

Or Oboro and Aqua might still be on top for females; who knows really?

Edited by carefreejules

You know what, I thought he would be in the top spots across the board in terms of popularity and marriage. I know one poster was talking all about Marx's good looks, and yeah dat boy is smoking, but Ryoma brings a lot of sexy, too. If I ever played Hoshido, it would be for him alone (more or less).

I was (pleasantly) surprised by how much Nohr dominated, especially given the sales numbers.

Yeah, Ryoma would be my major motivation for buying Birthright because he's a cool guy x) but Xander is actually so, so much better fight me m8ys I'm not a huge fan of Awakening's maps. I'm not interested in having a similar experience.

Edited by CatskillEagle

my drawing hand twitches for Formal Attire DLC

sorry if the style of all of their dresses aren't very consistent to their time period whoops

I might do the guys, who knows

tumblr_nul1g7xD3P1rzdrddo1_1280.png

Camilla looks incredible in that dress. She really makes the best out of that dress, and Sakura looks incredible cute.

Im fight u w/ my lobster claws

but i'd rather those two just hit the hay

me too. make love not war right?

new fourth path option when....

"Help Hoshido defend their birthright."

"Assist Nohr in their invasion."

"Go to crazy upside down land."

"Arrange a strategic marriage between two siblings on either side."

my drawing hand twitches for Formal Attire DLC

sorry if the style of all of their dresses aren't very consistent to their time period whoops

I might do the guys, who knows

tumblr_nul1g7xD3P1rzdrddo1_1280.png

Niiiiice. God, now I'm tempted to draw lobster in a suit even though i need to do other things like my homework

to photoshop?

me too. make love not war right?

new fourth path option when....

"Help Hoshido defend their birthright."

"Assist Nohr in their invasion."

"Go to crazy upside down land."

"Arrange a strategic marriage between two siblings on either side."

Molto bene

Oh, I totally missed this. Though maybe I would have been better off missing it after I saw no 3 and 4 in "marriage rank". I can imagine IS's board meeting:

"Good news guys! The incest was a total hit! Let's amp it up next time!"

Maybe they should make the siblings ugly and unlikeable next time. Then maybe they stay as siblings.

Also, what does "I hope they put effort into the stories for FE from now on!" mean? They made a good story or not?

Edited by Taka-kun