Lilith question for all routes and DLC (spoilers)

VincentASM

Just wanted to ask something before I make another big mistake that needs to be fixed 10 years down the line.

Is...

[spoiler=Minor spoilers]the cut-in portrait (used for critical hits and special skills) for Lilith

...used at any point in the game? For example, during a cutscene?

Also, just for my own curiousity...

[spoiler=Actual spoilers]what happens to Lilith in Invisible Kingdom (the 3rd route)? Does she die like in the other two routes?

[spoiler=Actual spoilers]what happens to Lilith in Invisible Kingdom (the 3rd route)? Does she die like in the other two routes?

Nothing happens; I don't even think she's got a single line of dialogue that isn't in Birthright or Conquest, unless I've missed something major or misremember things, but as far as I know, she's completely forgotten in that route.

Edited by Thane

Just wanted to ask something before I make another big mistake that needs to be fixed 10 years down the line.

Is...

[spoiler=Minor spoilers]the cut-in portrait (used for critical hits and special skills) for Lilith

...used at any point in the game? For example, during a cutscene?

Also, just for my own curiousity...

The cut-in portrait is not used anywhere as of right now. I was under the assumption she would appear as a enemy or ally in the Beginning / Conclusion DLC, but that was not the case. If I'm not mistaken, Lilith promised Good!Hydra to assist Kamui in whatever necessary even if that meant paying the ultimate price. Seeing as Kamui is ambushed in both Nohr and Hoshido and would die if she didn't do anything, she sacrificed her life. In the Third Path she doesn't play a huge role and as Thana said, is almost forgotten for some reason.

Edited by TohruAdachi

Thanks!

Hmm, I can only assume they included the cut-in for future planning (like the cut-ins for Sumeragi, Shenmey and Mikoto) or maybe they were going to use it and didn't. Hopefully the former though, since we've probably got more DLC to come ^^