FE9 Mafia Signups

Vhaltz

[spoiler=rules]1. The game is non-bastard.

2. This game is NOC. Don't talk about the game outside the thread unless granted mod permission to do so. Please post any game-related comments in the game thread (if alive) or in the graveyard quicktopic (if dead).

3. Days last for 72 hours, nights last for 24 hours. Prod-dodging posts will not be considered towards activity, please let the mods know if you intend to lurk or if you have important commitments that will prevent you from posting for long periods of time, otherwise two prods will result in forced replacement or modkill.

4. Lynches require hammering except during D1, where a majority lynch may happen. In the following phases failure to hammer will result in No Lynch, and the second no lynch in the game will result in a universal loss. Don't talk after the hammer.

5. LyLo will be anounced regardless of it being true LyLo, MyLo or potential MyLo/LyLo

6. You will be informed if your action fails or is redirected.

7. No screenshots, Mod conversation quoting (Role PM, night results PMs, etc) or post edits. Any of these will most likely end up in a modkill. Flavorspec through character names and the sort is discouraged but allowed.

8. Being modkilled for any of the above or blatantly failing to play to your wincon will result in automatic loss for the player involved regardless of the game outcome. If you are unsure whether or not something you are about to post would be against the game's rules, please contact me and ask.

The rules are the same as those in Guitar Mafia, but this game has skills other than roles, which can give people stuff like modifiers, passive abilities or actual role-like powers.

Fire emblem 9 was cool so I decided to make a cool setup for it, join the game!

Player List (13/13)

- kirsche

- Boron

- Dandragon

- Cosmicdude

- Marth

- Shinori

- Junko

- Refa

- Disco Kawaii

- Izhuark

- Roxas

- Terrador

Subs

- The3rdCorinthian

- eclipse

- Gilgamesh

- Rapier

- Blitz

- (Crysta (14th))

- (Gaius (17th))

- zerosaber?

Edited by Vhaltz

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure Mitsuki you can join and win automatically at the beginning of the game without posting.

Also I love Kaoz.

Edit: I didn't type this, Mitsuki also spent like 10 minutes giggling in front of the computer before I came over to see what had happened.

Edited by Vhaltz