That Tea Guys Streams?!

TeamasterTwekczar

Hello, Hello

My name is Teamaster Twekczar and I am the Tea guy over in the general forum making recommendations on tea each day or at least trying too.

Did you know that I also stream video games? I stream it at http://www.twitch.tv/teamastertwekczar . Sometimes I even get other people on and stream with them. I tend to stream after 7 o'clock eastern time on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. At least for now we'll see how it goes cause college.

Starting tonight I will be streaming the new Danganronpa game Ultra Despair Girls. I also plan one day to play through the other two.

I also am currently in the middle of streaming Tales of Vesperia for the PS3, In English. Yes I patched the game and decided to stream it for all the world to see.

On friday right now I'm streaming my attempts to beat Genealogy of the Holy War. I just started streaming it recently and wow I didn't expect it to be that hard. It involves me scream crying my eyes out and I'm only just beat the first part of the chapter!

Well that's about it for what I stream and play. Stop on by and you'll be entertained! Hopefully... At the very least that is all I can ask.