Beating the Game

XRay

Hello. I was wondering if beating Fire Emblem if unlocks any extras. In Awakening, after you beat the game once, I think you unluck the music section and along with some other stuff. And if you beat Lunatic, you unlock Lunatic+.

I just finished my first play through and beat Invisible Kingdom (normal casual). However, when I looked around, I do not think anything has changed. The extra section in the main menu did not change, and my castle in the file I just beat did not seem to change either. The library building did not seem to gain any new songs or movies.

I cannot read Japanese very well, so am I missing something? Do I have to beat all three paths? Or is there nothing to unlock from beating the game?

Adding Crimson, Izana, Yukimura, Flora, Fuuga are some recommendations as Crimson and Yuki are single route exclusives and Flora and Fuuga cannot possibly be any good without DLC/transfer. Izana is only available on the single army routes.

Any characters transfered that already has an S/A+ support cannot get one when you get them back out of the logbook. There is only any point to powerlevelling 5 of your characters as you can only transfer 5 per run.

Edited by Princess_Florina

The only permanent change is that the file that beat the game will now have the fully upgraded Yatogami, even though the game didn't save otherwise.

Wow! :D

I thought that the Final Yatogami is Final Chapter only. They only let you use this afterwards for DLC.

Edited by Princess_Florina

Any characters transfered that already has an S/A+ support cannot get one when you get them back out of the logbook. There is only any point to powerlevelling 5 of your characters as you can only transfer 5 per run.

Sorry, but are you saying imported characters who have not S/A+ supported CAN support units from another file? Because that would be fantastic.

Sorry, but are you saying imported characters who have not S/A+ supported CAN support units from another file? Because that would be fantastic.

Nope, guest characters from other files can never have supports, so even if you S-Support two characters and put them in the logbook together, they will not have support bonuses when you buy them back in another file.

Edited by gayserbeam

Nope, guest characters from other files can never have supports, so even if you S-Support two characters and put them in the logbook together, they will not have support bonuses when you buy them back in another file.

I guess getting skills really is limited without buying them from other players.