Last Run

Knife

I just found my copy of Path of Radiance behind my couch and holy shit I realize its worth a lot of money. I really want that money, but I want to at least play through it one last time before I sell it and never play it again.

What are some fun recommended theme settings? I already played the fixed mode and the hard difficulties.

Edited by Knife

Personally, I'm having a lot of fun playing a No-Mounts run (Not including Mist) and it's quite challenging on hard mode, having to train Rolf and having Boyd being the tankiest member of the group for the first fourteen or so chapters.

Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn are really rare games, thus, able to sell for a lot more. I can't bring myself to sell my copies (because uh, they're my favourite games >.>) but I can understand why he'd want to. Basically a quick 100 bucks if you're smart and the game is in good condition.

(Also, I think the knight comment he made was a response to me. :P)

Thing is, despite the fact that plenty of people try to sell it for around 100 dollars, you have to consider it from the buyer's side too. Most people probably wouldn't actually spend that much on any game, let alone a Gamecube game. I'd recommend going for around 60 or something if you want to actually sell it

Edited by maybe

Thing is, despite the fact that plenty of people try to sell it for around 100 dollars, you have to consider it from the buyer's side too. Most people probably wouldn't actually spend that much on any game, let alone a Gamecube game. I'd recommend going for around 60 or something if you want to actually sell it

True, but collectors who seek out mint conditions of games like these are usually prepared to pay pretty high prices. I wouldn't be suprised if he managed to sell it for $80

Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn are really rare games, thus, able to sell for a lot more. I can't bring myself to sell my copies (because uh, they're my favourite games >.>) but I can understand why he'd want to. Basically a quick 100 bucks if you're smart and the game is in good condition.

(Also, I think the knight comment he made was a response to me. :P)

Yeah, but Knife wanted to play the game again, meaning he likes it. So why wouldn't he want to keep it if he likes it? If he didn't like it, I'd understand selling it, especially for the reason you just stated, but... xP