ghast

i swear if this turns into some weird self insert fanfiction. . .

All FE mods are fan fiction... I mean

RvsdQdv.png

imagine this thing running around interacting with the FE characters though

thanks for the curiosity folks

i swear if this turns into some weird self insert fanfiction. . .

Realistically this has all the makings of being the best worst hack ever.

All FE mods are fan fiction... I mean

RvsdQdv.png

imagine this thing running around interacting with the FE characters though

close

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEpja1FRZeg&feature=youtu.be

sooo im gonna through out a wild guess that part of this either involves a myunit likes etup, or people are gonna insert there own personal mugs for mr self insert (who i will name jeremy winklebin for now).

still looking forward to see where your gonna go with this, but i like my bitter cynicism as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet, Tellius love, even if it isn't my favorite FE world, it gives me some ideas as to how this hack will play out.

I'm guessing that after playing the prologue, you enter a hub system like EN, with 3 different sections, Kaga Era, Post- Kaga Era, and Awakening/Fates era, each with stages inspired by the games from those eras with their characters and Selfie which I still haven't named mine. Upon clearing each era, you unlock the endgame chapter, where you pick characters from each era for a climatic showdown with the main antagonist.

I don't know if that's the system you're going for, but based off what I know, that's the structure I bet this will take.

If this game allows for blatant self-insertion in the form of a character generator, I'm sold. . .because it sounds hilarious. Wonder if we'll finally get a canon female lord with short hair?

Really love Nick's mugs. Nick, if you're reading this, you're awesome~!

If this game allows for blatant self-insertion in the form of a character generator, I'm sold. . .because it sounds hilarious. Wonder if we'll finally get a canon female lord with short hair?

Really love Nick's mugs. Nick, if you're reading this, you're awesome~!

the self insert thing is literally "go in feditor, portrait editor and get your png" :P (along with some other hopefully technical stuff)

are there going to be waifus

this is important

maybe? :o

the self insert thing is literally "go in feditor, portrait editor and get your png" :P (along with some other hopefully technical stuff)

As soon as I figure out how to do the blinking/mouth things, I'm inserting Cucumber, The Splice That Raises Many Questions.

That still sounds amazing.

you can use your own portrats in this game? gosh. now i really wish i had a GBA portrat of Thany to use. saddly i dont think anyone would if i asked. but really look forward to this.

So Lyn finds you on the plains right after Chrom and Lissa find you on the plains where Marth swears that he's known you all of this life and that you've trained really hard just so you could protect Prince Marth all the while you desperately try to get home?

Okay, I kind of want to see how ridiculous this will be.