ghast

As soon as I figure out how to do the blinking/mouth things, I'm inserting Cucumber, The Splice That Raises Many Questions.

That still sounds amazing.

I want to see this splice lol.

Also this is looking great :0

^Heck, if that doesn't, nothing's stopping you from opening FE6 in FEditor, and ripping the sprite yourself.

I'm pretty sure you would have to reformat it though, since FE6's sprite sheets are a bit different

I could be wrong tho

heh. well im actually talking about the character in my avatar. but if there is a default sprite i can use that will be great.

• 2 months later...

Oh my goodness. This mod looks amazing.

However, since I'm just soooooo above self-insertion (Lie)...

I figure this guy (Beowulf from Skullgirls, my favorite video game character ever) would make a suitable replacement! (Minus the chair of course)

beowulf-skullgirls-stand-white.jpg

Now I just need to beg someone to sprite him... >:D

Stupidity aside, I'm really looking forward to this mod. But I have a question: Will there be the option to turn off breaking of the fourth wall? I'm fine if there isn't, but I would vastly prefer to have a protagonist that's actually part of the world, and wasn't sucked in through a 3DS. I'm pretty sure a lot of people would disagree, but I think a good amount of people would agree too.

Sorry if this seemed like a jumbled mess of weirdness. I hope I wasn't too confusing.

Edited by Mighty Minotaur