Post your Super Mario Maker levels!

Alex95

I just uploaded a third replacement course and 83rd course that I needed to upload for Blue Television Games' 10 Item Challenge Returns stream. This course is called the 10 Item Challenge Explosive Run that you need to make to the goal as quickly as possible, the ? Blocks have a Bob-omb that will be self-destruct and destroys the platform that you need to get to. This course replaces the Awesome Auto Shelling Shooter course since I did seen some of the people messing up and accidentally getting off the shell and cannon. By the way, I managed to get a total of 2,885 stars in Super Mario Maker as of right now.

10 Item Challenge Explosive Run ID: F740-0000-0319-A7CC

Edit from April 14th: I just uploaded 84th course that is Easter Themed that I needed to submit it for Likandoo's Easter Themed contest for Twitch that it needs to have Yoshi Eggs and it has to be creative in the course. This is copied and modified from the The Legend of Zelda Mobile App course that I made that I changed the settings to Super Mario World, rearranged the area inside the Android phone, and putted a lot of Yoshi Eggs in the course since they represent the Easter Eggs that Hunt. It's an another course that I think of something creative if there's going to be a Yoshi game in mobile devices. Also, I just got a Ninth Medal Earned yesterday and got a total of 3,013 Stars as of right now.

Easter Yoshi Egg Hunt Mobile App ID: 381A-0000-0321-A41E

Edit from April 18th: I just uploaded 85th course that I was thinking something creative about what would happened if an EarthBound game look like on Mobile Devices. This is copied and modified from the The Legend of Zelda Mobile App course that I made that I changed out the layout and rearranged the area inside the Android phone to make it more like from the EarthBound series. Also, I just got a total of 3,076 Stars as of right now.

EarthBound Mobile App ID: 0A56-0000-0323-EA71

Edit from April 24th: I just uploaded 86th course today, I finally got finished making this course for 9 months (I started making this course at around 6/14/2016), the Mushroom Kingdom Bombing. This course that you need to avoid any Bob-omb and Bob-omb blasts that are in this course. Also, I just got a total of 3,158 Stars as of right now.

Mushroom Kingdom Bombing ID: 47C1-0000-0326-8DD3

Second Edit from April 24th: I just uploaded 87th course tonight after the maintenance that happened in Super Mario Maker today, it's a second underwater course that I made and you need all 10 Pink Coins to get into the goal.

Two Underwater Rooms ID: 6801-0000-0326-A2F4

Edit from April 30th: I just uploaded 88th course today, it's a course that I need something creative for Likandoo in his Twitch channel and I got the idea from looking at through Xander's and Laslow's support conversation from Fire Emblem Fates. Also, I just got a total of 3,218 Stars as of right now.

Likandoo's House Arrest Escape ID: D37E-0000-0329-21CC

Edit from May 2nd: I just uploaded 89th course today, it's a course based off from the rumored crossover Nintendo Switch involves with Mario and Ubisoft's Rabbids called "Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle". Also, I just got a total of 3,241 Stars as of right now.

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle?? ID: A483-0000-0329-D07B

Edit from May 29th: I uploaded two courses last week and it's the 90th and 91st  course, the first one is a Racing Course for Nintendo Addict's stream Race Series and it was featured in #2. And the other one is an Autoscroller Course that you need to avoid the obstacles in order to survive the course. Also, I just got a total of 3,471 Stars as of right now.

NintendoAddict Raceathon 1 ID: F8D4-0000-0332-484A

The Auto Castle ID: 3B41-0000-0333-9669

Edit from June 8th: I managed to make an another Mobile app course, but this isn't the same as the upcoming Animal Crossing Mobile App that was leaked like Fire Emblem Heroes.

Animal Crossing Mobile App ID: 84ED-0000-0336-8C7B

Edit from June 18th: I managed to upload a 93rd course. This course is a quiz course involves with Kanjis and I did took an actual Japanese class. I did look over my notes that I wrote it down in my Japanese class to make sure I got these Kanjis and translations correct for the course. And also, I managed to get a total of 3,637 Stars in Super Mario Maker as of right now.

Simple Kanji Quiz ID: 2435-0000-033B-6C8C

Edit from June 27th: I managed to upload a 94th and 95th course. These two courses replaces the Careful with your Traps?! 1 & 2 since I need to improve on my courses. The first one is a recreation course based off from World 8-4 from the Japanese only Super Mario Bros. Edition that is called All Night Nippon Super Mario Bros. and the other one is a 4th of July related course, it's more like a sequel course related to Stop the Christmas Robbers, but Robbers are stealing Fireworks to ruin 4th of July and I did used Bob-ombs, Firework Sound Effects, and the Ground Shaking Effect for the Explosion effect. And also, I managed to get a total of 3,807 Stars in Super Mario Maker as of right now.

World 8-4 (All Night Nippon Super Mario Bros.) ID: 43A5-0000-033E-4378

Stop the 4th of July Robbers ID: 482C-0000-033E-C274

Edit from July 10th: I managed to upload a 96th and 97th course. These two courses replaces the Careful with your Traps?! 3 & 4 since I need to improve on my courses. The first one is a sequel course to NintendoAddict's Raceathon 1 and the other one is a recreation course based off from two Super Mario Bros. NES games (Super Mario Bros. 2 and The Lost Levels) that got both World 1-1 merged. And also, I managed to get a total of 4,051 Stars in Super Mario Maker as of right now.

NintendoAddict Raceathon 2 ID: E949-0000-0341-78D8

World 1-1 (Super Mario Bros. 2 & The Lost Levels) got Merged? ID: CBB4-0000-0343-D0A3

Edit from October 23rd: I managed to get a tenth medal and got about a total of 5,009 Stars in Super Mario Maker as of right now. I managed to upload a 98th course, it's a recreation course based off from Aosame Joh from The Mysterious Murasame Castle.

Aosame Joh (The Mysterious Murasame Castle) ID: 8431-0000-0369-7A63

Edit from October 23rd: I uploaded two more courses yesterday. The first one is a course is a course involves jumping the Goombas on the tracks and use the Blue Skull Platform and hit the POW Blocks to get rid of the Giant Munchers in the Way. The second course is a third NintendoAddict race course for a YouTube streamer for Nintendo Addict.

Goomba Jumps & Pow the Munchers ID: E1FA-0000-036B-810F

NintendoAddict Raceathon 3 ID: 1906-0000-036B-87B1

Edit from November 26th: I uploaded a course around in this Thanksgiving. This is the third Stop the Holiday Robbers course that I managed to developed during at Wednesday and finished it at Thanksgiving.

Stop the Thanksgiving Robbers ID: ACE3-0000-0372-EDB3

Edit from December 17th: I managed to upload an another Christmas course and it's a remix of the Workd 1-4 from Super Mario Bros. 3 but with Christmas themed elements.

World 1-1 Christmas Remix (Super Mario Bros. 3) ID: 0737-0000-0379-928B

Second Edit from December 17th: I managed to upload a sequel course of Two Screens Pink Coins Finding.

Two Screens Pink Coins Finding 2 ID: 6484-0000-0379-E13D

Edit from January 1st, 2018: I managed to upload three brand new courses for Super Mario Maker. The first on is a third sequel course to the "Find a way to beat Time!". The second one is a castle themed course that have skewers. And the third one is a New Years remix course that uses the layout of Yoshi's Island 2 from Super Mario World.

Find a way to beat Time! 3 ID: 6CD4-0000-037E-F541

The Skewer Castle ID: 317B-0000-037F-709F

World 1-2 New Years Remix ID: 5DDF-0000-037F-E768

Edit from January 6th, 2018: I managed to upload the new course for Super Mario Maker. I managed to get a total of 100 courses in my Nintendo Network account in Super Mario Maker, I think this is going to be last one that I upload it for Super Mario Maker since I managed to upload the amount of total of 100. I managed to start developing this course since April 2017 and I managed to get enough time to get this finished today. It's a recreation course based off from the Hall of Champions from Shovel Knight.

Hall of Champions (Shovel Knight) ID: BD1D-0000-0381-F750

Edited by King Marth 64

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic