Hello

Zelgius the Brave

Hi, I'm Matt, and I figured I would finally make an account here after using this site for several years. My favorite game in the series is Radiant Dawn, as you might expect. I've played every game in the series except Thracia 776 (I'll get to it eventually) and completed all the others except for FE1 (in progress). Aside from FE1, I'm currently playing FE6 hard mode, FE10 hard mode, and a nuzlocke of Pokemon Black 2. Other plans include a 3 heart hero mode run of Wind Waker HD and an ironman run of a fire emblem game, though I'm not sure which one yet. Can you tell that I enjoy challenges?

In any case, I'm glad to be among people who love this series just as much as I do and hope to make new friends here.

Hi, I'm Matt, and I figured I would finally make an account here after using this site for several years. My favorite game in the series is Radiant Dawn, as you might expect. I've played every game in the series except Thracia 776 (I'll get to it eventually) and completed all the others except for FE1 (in progress). Aside from FE1, I'm currently playing FE6 hard mode, FE10 hard mode, and a nuzlocke of Pokemon Black 2. Other plans include a 3 heart hero mode run of Wind Waker HD and an ironman run of a fire emblem game, though I'm not sure which one yet. Can you tell that I enjoy challenges?

In any case, I'm glad to be among people who love this series just as much as I do and hope to make new friends here.

Welcome to the Forest! I, too love challenges.

Welcome to the forums, Zelgius/Matt! (I'm not sure which you'd prefer.)

The only challenges I've really tried are 3 heart challenges, I'm too much of a Fire Emblem newbie to try self-imposed challenges there.

Welcome to the forums, Zelgius/Matt! (I'm not sure which you'd prefer.)

The only challenges I've really tried are 3 heart challenges, I'm too much of a Fire Emblem newbie to try self-imposed challenges there.

Which of the Zelda games have you done the 3-heart runs with? I've only done Ocarina of Time/Master Quest and Majora's Mask so far. And Skyward Sword's Hero Mode, but with a full set of hearts.

@Lantairu Any particular challenge runs of games you've done?

Edit: Oh, and I don't really prefer either. I'm sure most people on the forums won't know my actual name, so Zelgius is fine

Edited by Zelgius the Brave

The only real "challenge" I've done was an Omega Ruby Nuzlocke. Unless you count the Second Quests in the Zelda games. Probably not...

Greetings, Konnichiwa, Hola, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

The only real "challenge" I've done was an Omega Ruby Nuzlocke. Unless you count the Second Quests in the Zelda games. Probably not...

Greetings, Konnichiwa, Hola, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

How was it? I debated doing a nuzlocke of a gen 6 game but didn't want to lose my items I got with BP.

Which of the Zelda games have you done the 3-heart runs with? I've only done Ocarina of Time/Master Quest and Majora's Mask so far. And Skyward Sword's Hero Mode, but with a full set of hearts.

Ocarina of Time, The Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks.

I'll probably do one for A Link Between Worlds and Majora's Mask 3D sometime soon.

Welcome to the forums! I like your username.

I'm also a fan of the Tellius series, but the main thing that makes me like FE10 more than FE9 are aesthetics and I guess cutscenes. Don't get me started on the voice acting though, that's one where PoR had it beat.

Hello and welcome to Serenes Forest!

You like challenges? Cool! I don't think I could ever pull a nuzlocke run. I get way too attached to my pokemon.

Ocarina of Time, The Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks.

I'll probably do one for A Link Between Worlds and Majora's Mask 3D sometime soon.

Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks are two games I have yet to play, even the main quest. Loved ALBW though, best Zelda game in a while.

@Tragonight The voices in some of the cutscenes are hilarious. PoR had a more anime feel to its cutscenes whereas RD had some epic ones but with actors that weren't all that great.

@Yari It is very tough to let go of stuff like your starter (didn't even make it past the first gym), or something great for in-game like Krookodile. Never have I hated critical hits and set-up moves more.

Also thanks for all the welcomes, I don't think I said that yet.

Thanks, but what do you mean by collector?

Collector since you have the name of a character from a FE game in your name!

You know this is something like having the pseudo "Blue Jade Chun-Li" on a Street Fighter forum.

That kind of collector.