Almedha is she really that helpless?

What do men Almedha has had twenty? She's been alive longer than that for sure.

Yes, but for most of those years, she hasn't needed Beorc weaponry. From the time the prince was born and the time she met up with him, 20 years (more or less) had passed.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but for most of those years, she hasn't needed Beorc weaponry. From the time the prince was born and the time she met up with him, 20 years (more or less) had passed.

Gotcha, that makes sense now.

• 2 weeks later...
seriously try to think of the MASSIVE plot change that would have come if that happened.

Number one, Soren would be king of Daein and probably a lord class or something. Pelleas would have never been involved in anything so forget he exists. Ike would never have a best friend =( and Daein's emancipation would never take place (unless Soren would be a corrupted ruler[doubtful]) The Greil Mercenaries never would have won all of those battles and probably would have died in the Crimean war (aww). That's all I can think of.

soren would be nice....

hey i just remembered that before he was given away to some old sage man person, he live with a woman who didn't love him....

do you think that was almedha?

hey i just remembered that before he was given away to some old sage man person, he live with a woman who didn't love him....

do you think that was almedha?

Most definitely isn't. Because Almedha probably would have known that Pelleas

wasn't her true son

• 2 weeks later...
Of course, anyone who doesen't READ a contract before signing it is a total idiot anyway...

Ike: Pelleas! Every plan you've pitched to us so far has failed! We've lost half our men, including Oscar and Rolf! Look what you've done to Boyd!

Boyd: Oscar...Rolf... I'm gonna burn 'em all! I'm gonna burn those Begnion bastards! Burn 'em all!

Ike: o_o; Anyway, why I called you here... You're being demoted to Healer, since you got Rhys killed with your 'Use all the staff wielders as barricades' plan.

Pelleas: I'm...sorry?

Ike: Sorry ain't good enough. Get outta my tent ya purple-haired hippie.

Pelleas: Aww... *Leaves.*

Ike: I knew I should have hired that emo looking kid... Now I need a new staff officer! Boyd! You're our new tactitian! Got any ideas?

Boyd: Burn...*Twitch* 'em...all...

Ike: Perfect! They'll never see it coming! Mist! Get me a torch! We're going to roast some senators!

Ilyana: Mmm... Roasted Senators...

That's one epic post XD.

I lawled so hard :D .

• 1 month later...

Seeing Soren like that would be pretty awesome. He would make the perfect villain in PoR behind the scenes. I could just see him talking to Ike before the final battle:

Ike: Tomorrow...

Elincia: My Lord Ike, are you feeling well?

Ike: Yeah. I guess I’m just a little reckless. I mean, after everything that's happened, it's all going to end tomorrow.

Elincia: Are you nervous?

Ike: No, not nervous. Just...

???: I believe the word you're looking for is "apprehensive."

Ike: What?

Elincia: Who's there?

Soren: Good evening, Commander Ike. Princess Crimea.

Elincia: You are...

Ike: You know him?

Elincia: I've met him once. He was with King Ashnard when my father revealed my existence to the other rulers. He was just a boy then.

Ike: A boy with Ashnard? Wait do you mean he's...

Soren: Precisely. Soren Pelleas Daien, son of the Mad King himself.

Ike: You're Ashnard's son?

Soren: The very same.

Ike: Meaning that you're the prince of Daien.

Soren: My you are a quick one, Commander. But fear not. I have not come to you with ill intent. To be more precise, I only wish to give you a message.

Elincia: A message?

Ike: From who? Ashnard? Is he trying to challenge me?

Soren: Hmph. That man doesn't understand any kind of battle beyond two armies fighting. No this isn't a challenge from him. Nor is it even from him.

Ike: So who is it from?

Soren: Myself.

Ike: Yourself?

Elincia: What do you mean?

Soren: You seem rather slow tonight, Princess. I mean that I wish to convey something to your Lord Ike here.

Ike: What do you want?

Soren: I merely wish to tell you this: Ike, son of Gawain, Rider of Daien, tomorrow you will kill the Mad King Ashnard and go down in history as the savior of Crimea.

Elincia: What?

Ike: What are you saying?

Soren: And then I will kill you and go down in history as the one who restores Daien to its rightful glory.

Elincia: What are you...

Soren: I merely want Ike to know his role for tomorrow. I've learned that my plans tend to go better when everyone knows their part.

Ike: Your...plans.

Soren: Yes. My plans of ascension. Surely you've seen the state in which Ashnard has left Daien. He does not care for his kingdom, he only wishes to spread wars. He's even abandoned his country in its time of need. A ruler like that who would do such things should be removed, don't you think?

Ike: But why use us? Couldn't you just challenge your father yourself?

Soren: That would be beyond unacceptable.

Ike: What do you mean?

Elincia: If he challenged his father and took the throne, he would be seen as another Ashnard in the eyes of his people.

Ike: Princess?

Soren: Exactly right. Which is where you come in. After you have slain my father, I will kill you and be the man who avenged the murder of Daien's king. And then I will undo all of that man's mistakes.

Ike: Soren, you...

???: Do you hear something?

???: Look, over there!

Soren: Well I believe it's time to take my leave. Make sure you don't forget your instructions, Commander.

Mist: Ike! Princess Elincia! There you are.

Titania: Is something wrong?

Ike: No. It's nothing.

Mist: Come on. We've got to get some sleep. You can't fight Ashnard half-asleep, you know.

Titania: Are you sure everything's okay?

Elincia: Yes, we're fine.

Ike: Let's go. Tomorrow's a big day.

Or something like that. What do you think?

Edited by Branded_Blade

^ i doubt that would ever happen.

if soren had the same personality he had in FE9, i would find this credible and highly likely.

however, many things would be different that make this theory an impossibility.

for one, soren would have a mother that raised and loved him. Soren became antisocial because from a very early age he was despised by his caretaker. i doubt the old and dying sage that bought him (because he literally did, didn't he? or am i remembering incorrectly. well whatever, this is a moot point) would have been very loving and caring, since he was nearing death and wanted to pass on as much knowledge as possible to his disciple (i imagine him very strict, actually) this scarred him and made him not trust anyone besides himself.

if soren would have been raised by his mother, however, he would have had someone who would love him and nurture him, making him more trusting of people and the soren that we know would have never existed.

But he'd also have the negative influence of his father. I don't want to know what Ashnard could have achieved if Soren was working for him.

i don't think ashnard was a "spend valuable moments with your child" type of man. after all, he was only interested in Soren in the beginning because of the potential to control Goldoa using him