• Velour
    • Ophelia
    • Soleil
    • Eponine

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about your choices, OP? xP I kind of never liked it when someone made a poll or something like that and didn't contribute their own votes/opinions on the topic...

But anyway.

Male: Ryoma (of course, there's no contest. <3)

Female: Azura (she is just so pretty.)

And for the heck of it:

Least attractive male: A lot of them, hard to pick...

Least attractive female: Camilla, though Charlotte comes close. The only thing saving her from tying with Camilla is her cute hair and bow.

Edited by Anacybele

Male: Zero

I really don't need to explain this since I am bias af.

Female: Yuugiri

I like women who are not afraid to show scars, or really any mark(Such as stretch marks.I admire women who are able to carry life and are not afraid to show the scars afterward(Even though I don't really call them scars)). I like how she is not the typical noble women in that yes she likes battle, but once she goes home she will do nothing but do the typical anime-house wife shit. In short, I like strong women who are also not your typical women.

EDIT: Also, I forgot, some honorable mentions:

Males: Saizou and Asyura

Females: Azura and Flora

Edited by Azz

I voted for many of them, but here's the top 3 of each list (not really in order):

Males: Kaze, Flannel, and Odin (if this were Awakening, I'd have Inigo in Odin's place, but Lazwald looks so much less hot in Fates to me for some reason)

Females: Orochi, Azura, and Pieri

Males: Odin and Silas

Not much to say, other than I really like their hair!

Females: Charlotte and Crimson

I was originally going to choose Matoi, but then I realized the thread was for attractiveness, not for beauty. I mean yeah, I think Charlotte and Crimson are pretty, but not in the way Matoi is. I don't believe pretty = attractive. imo, those are two completely different things.

Male: Voted Lobster sauce, Marx, and Suzukaze, but I'm also fond of Tsubaki and Yukimura, and Shino would be on there if I don't have him registered as "smol lobster son" in my head

Female: RINKAAAAA

i like muscle ok

Public polls (at least for this sort of question) are objectively superior. Anyways, I voted Leo(n) and Belka because they had the designs that stood out the most to me (also relatively practical armor, which perhaps shouldn't be a factor in attractiveness but whatever, I do what I want).

Interesting that the two skimpiest characters (Odin and Camilla) are winning their respective polls. I thought Serenes was not into that stuff unlike Reddit and GameFAQs which embrace it? Not hatin just sayin...

Yeah, I was surprised to see these results myself. I thought a lot of people here hated Camilla's design in particular. I've a feeling that the Odin love is because of a certain Awakening child character though. >.>

I'm also sad at how much of a minority my opinion is... :( I find Camilla to be very ugly and Xander to be ugly too.

Edited by Anacybele

Weirdddd results. Camilla is skimpy, but it's not like she's pretty, imo! I really like female Corrin! I love her hair and just general design. She's my favorite female character. Haha.

As for males, Silas was my favorite, because even though he's typical pretty boy, I really like typical pretty boy.

Interesting that the two skimpiest characters (Odin and Camilla) are winning their respective polls. I thought Serenes was not into that stuff unlike Reddit and GameFAQs which embrace it? Not hatin just sayin...

Somebody doesn't browse /r/fireemblem enough.

Anyway, since this is multiple choice, I didn't know how many to do each side, so I just picked 5. More or less in no order -

Male: Takumi, Hinata, Kaze, Foleo, Gunter (Young and old. Rawr)

Female: Camilla, Orochi, Rinka, Kagerou, Flora

Females: Matoi, easily, at least for me. Definitely going to "waifu" her in Fates.

Males: Xander, I guess…. That said, if/when I mix things up by playing as the female Avatar after I get the game [i'll probably play as her once, even if I'll play the male Avatar most of the time], I don't know who I would have her marry….. I'd probably base it on gameplay considerations, really.

I picked first, second, and third for both genders and voted for them all because do you honestly expect me to make this kind of decision?!?

Males:

1)Takumi. Something about him is just so hnnnng why aren't you a bi option

2)Leo. Sorry, but your counterpart is hotter :( Still cute though.

3)Kaze. His design has always appealed to me, but I don't find him as attractive as the princes.

Females:

1)Ophelia. Kinda weird since she is technically my granddaughter, but she is just gorgeous.

2)Yuugiri. I have a soft spot for her. I knew she would be my Hoshido waifu the minute I saw her.

3)Rinkah. I hate that she sucks as a unit, but dammit we finally have a girl with actual muscles!