• Velour
    • Ophelia
    • Soleil
    • Eponine

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not FE but if it's in the game, might as well keep it as is. The less censorship the better, I say.

Also good luck censoring those Camilla cutscenes btw

Remove her from the game entirely. It'd improve the quality drastically.

For males, Leon, Foleo, and Shigure. totally not biased with the first two

For the females, Setsuna, Oboro and Ophelia!

It was hard for me to choose this time around, I like everyone's designs a lot. Though honorable mentions were Asyura, Charlotte, Subaki, and Sakura.

Best Male: Asura and Saizou. Asura's got a nice scruffy look to him. As for Saizou, I appear to be in the minority that thinks he looks better with the mask on.

Best Female: Kinu's kind of cute and fluffy and Belka's cute with short hair.

Camilla may be the queen of disappointment in most respects but she's got a nice face and great hair. She'd get my vote for some of the best expressions in the game. Her outfit's dumb as fuck though.

Also I do not understand Odin's appeal, he looks generic as fuck to me, like any other JRPG/anime protagonist. Maybe I'm missing something.

Best Male: Asura and Saizou. Asura's got a nice scruffy look to him. As for Saizou, I appear to be in the minority that thinks he looks better with the mask on.

Best Female: Kinu's kind of cute and fluffy and Belka's cute with short hair.

Camilla may be the queen of disappointment in most respects but she's got a nice face and great hair. She'd get my vote for some of the best expressions in the game. Her outfit's dumb as fuck though.

Also I do not understand Odin's appeal, he looks generic as fuck to me, like any other JRPG/anime protagonist. Maybe I'm missing something.

I don't think you are a minority, judging by the fanart I saw. Ohohou.

Regarding Odin's appeal: his face is handsome without being too much on the pretty and/or girly side, like Shinonome or Marx. Plus he dresses like a stripper. Example:

L05z5yX.jpg

Any myrmidon and dark mage in the game.

And I agree, he's always looked....simple. Even more so now.

Within the game, yeah, since models are shared for the most part, but I really can't think of another JRPG or anime that has a character look like him (including clothes). His face and hair combo aren't particularly unique, but I think it's his outfits from Awakening and Fates that make him stand out.

Regarding Odin's appeal: his face is handsome without being too much on the pretty and/or girly side, like Shinonome

Shinonome is pretty/on the girly side? How? What? Are we seeing the same character here? Because Shinonome does not look pretty or girly.

Being a straight male it's hard for me to judge attractiveness in male characters, but I will give Xander a vote because I feel he looks boss.

For the girls I voted Female Corrin, Azura, Camilla, Pieri, Nyx, Orochi and Syalla. I think they all look really pretty, specially Nyx who I think doesn't get enough love around these parts.

Also, I hope the game doesn't get censored. I want to judge the game on its own merits and not play a dumbed-down version aimed at the "Please think of the Children" crowd.

The only thought that ever came to my mind regarding Saizou's mask is "how does he breathe? That thing looks tight." xP

But what exactly is skinship? I heard complaints about this. The kiss thing...is weird, but that's only because you can't see it and that's likely because of how many different looks Corrin can have.

The skinship is the Amie feature. I dont want it censored or removed because, in all honesty? What is the big deal? Theres some lines in it that will be altered in localization a bit, but other than that, i see no real reason to remove it. (other than people going "bawww i dont like it!")

Remove her from the game entirely. It'd improve the quality drastically.

Your misogyny is showing. <.< And its freaking ugly.

Xander appears to be the leading male! Nice!

He too hot for color tv! Im so Marxist.

Your misogyny is showing. <.< And its freaking ugly.

... what?

So it's misogyny if I find Camilla unattractive due to personality and outfit, and dislike her due to those facts?

... what?

So it's misogyny if I find Camilla unattractive due to personality and outfit, and dislike her due to those facts?

Considering this is the third time in a week ive seen you make some nasty or snide comment about a female character (not just Camilla) in this game, yeah id say so. And no, the quality of the game would not improve upon removing that character. For she is not where the lowering of quality is. (that would be the story) If you dont like the character, fine, but the things you say sound awfully like you dont like her because she offends your pride.

Considering this is the third time in a week ive seen you make some nasty or snide comment about a female character (not just Camilla) in this game, yeah id say so. And no, the quality of the game would not improve upon removing that character. For she is not where the lowering of quality is. (that would be the story) If you dont like the character, fine, but the things you say sound awfully like you dont like her because she offends your pride.

I don't really remember anybody else besides Felicia or Pieri that I honestly detest. Well, okay, Eponine, but it's not because she's a girl or anything, but because I find her fixation with yaoi annoying. And the improving the quality by removing her was mostly a joke. I know it's not the writing that suffering because of her, but rather her suffering because of the writing, and that I'm mostly harsh on her when the game isn't out in the states. From what I've seen though, I don't like her. Because I was never really big on characters whose entire purpose was "be sexy" and I find her attitude to Kamui to be rather... ehh... gross to put it into words? Pieri I don't like because I don't find her gimmick even remotely funny and she looks like if Myspace was incarnated in a person which I personally find unattractive. And Felicia... her voice annoys me and I despise rather clumsy-cute-ugu-moe types.

I don't really remember anybody else besides Felicia or Pieri that I honestly detest. Well, okay, Eponine, but it's not because she's a girl or anything, but because I find her fixation with yaoi annoying. And the improving the quality by removing her was mostly a joke. I know it's not the writing that suffering because of her, but rather her suffering because of the writing, and that I'm mostly harsh on her when the game isn't out in the states. From what I've seen though, I don't like her. Because I was never really big on characters whose entire purpose was "be sexy" and I find her attitude to Kamui to be rather... ehh... gross to put it into words? Pieri I don't like because I don't find her gimmick even remotely funny and she looks like if Myspace was incarnated in a person which I personally find unattractive. And Felicia... her voice annoys me and I despise rather clumsy-cute-ugu-moe types.

Fair enough. Your comment just really rubbed me the wrong way, and since people make that kind of argument toward female characters usually imply disparaging the character themselves for existing other than...i dunno, blaming the writing/design team? Camilla's entire purpose isnt really to be sexy, but shes not given the best hand by the writing team which is unfortunate. Cuz shes actually pretty cool when Kamui is not a part of the equation. Shes rather level headed and measured in reasoning. I like her calmer nature. Perhaps localization will focus on that.

Pieri is...not for everyone. Shes probably my favorite next to Camilla and Benoit. But shes not for everyone. Im not going to comment on your opinion of Felicia because i...dont like it. I think its in the matter of wording though. Saying something like "Camilla's design bugs me and i dont like how Kamui-centric she is" sounds far more neutral and not so...gender charged, ya know?

Fair enough. Your comment just really rubbed me the wrong way, and since people make that kind of argument toward female characters usually imply disparaging the character themselves for existing other than...i dunno, blaming the writing/design team? Camilla's entire purpose isnt really to be sexy, but shes not given the best hand by the writing team which is unfortunate. Cuz shes actually pretty cool when Kamui is not a part of the equation. Shes rather level headed and measured in reasoning. I like her calmer nature. Perhaps localization will focus on that.

Pieri is...not for everyone. Shes probably my favorite next to Camilla and Benoit. But shes not for everyone. Im not going to comment on your opinion of Felicia because i...dont like it. I think its in the matter of wording though. Saying something like "Camilla's design bugs me and i dont like how Kamui-centric she is" sounds far more neutral and not so...gender charged, ya know?

Well I hope they do focus on that. That side of Camilla I would gladly be happy to see, and one that could really redeem her for me. It's just her Kamui-sama mood (granted practically everyone not named Saizou or Takumi are all "Kamui-sama" types... dedicated to the extreme) seems to dictate a lot of what we see and what makes her popular, so that rises above compared to, say, how she acts around Belka or anyone else.

I forgot, I'm not big on Soleil for the same reasons as Eponine, and Syalla. Syalla however has the merit of not just focusing on yanderes and also having some really, really good supports (like with Mitama)

Honestly so many of the cast would benefit from if we just

idk

defenestrate Kamui

I do think Camilla and Suzukaze got it the worst, though, in terms of how badly Kamui affected their characters

And I'm mad on their behalf

Edited by Thor Odinson

idk

defenestrate Kamui

I do think Camilla and Suzukaze got it the worst, though, in terms of how badly Kamui affected their characters

I've mentioned it in another thread, but I think that the real problem is not Kamui itself, but rather how the world treats Kamui, if we changed that, there's no need to remove Kamui.

but anyway, this is not the thread to discuss this, so let's not try to get off-topic.

Edited by Water Mage

idk

defenestrate Kamui

i love the word defenestrate so much.

Er...what? How is Camilla's entire purpose NOT to be "sexy"? Look at her outfit and body...

What i mean is thats not all there is to the character. Shes sexy, but thats not everything about her. Her look is supposed to draw you in. I think they did go too far with that one CG on Hoshido route though.