• Velour
    • Ophelia
    • Soleil
    • Eponine

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oboro is definitely up there in the ADORBS category. She so cute im gonna die. Most Adorbs Dude is Benoit imo.

You know, Suzukaze is a suave looking bastage.... Theres also Tsubaki, who is hottest dude on Hoshidan side imo. (Ryouma is number 2)

Male Hoshidians: Tsubaki(Still hate that they made him a sucky Pegasus unit ugh, but Stat Booster Skills usually Patches up his Speed stat as a Pegasus), Shinonome, Saizou, and Maybe Ryouma.

Male Nohrian: Odin, Flannel, and Zero

Male Neutrals: Asyura, Suzukaze, Maybe Shigure, Dia, and Cyrus/Silas.

Female Hoshidian: Hinoka, Kagerou, Oboro, Yuugiri, Rinka, And Setsuna

Female Nohrian: Elfie, Nyx, Flora, and Luna, the Female Nohr Children, and who else

Female Neutral: Azura,

Dunno if this Topic wants attractive character but I put it.!

Edited by Tide of Waves

Why can we vote for more than one? Doesn't that cheapen the votes?

Anyway, I voted for Suzukaze and Velour. Maybe I've got a soft spot for calm, collected voices.

Don't deny your inner furry.

Female: F!Kamui ... probably my favorite, actually? and Azura and Camilla (her armor *is* kind of obnoxious, but she has such a pretty face and hair~)

Male: Xander (my favorite...;_;), Jakob, Leo, Suzukaze, Shinonome, and Tsubaki.

...that's... more males than I thought... ahh...

Yeah, I was surprised to see these results myself. I thought a lot of people here hated Camilla's design in particular. I've a feeling that the Odin love is because of a certain Awakening child character though. >.>

I'm also sad at how much of a minority my opinion is... :( I find Camilla to be very ugly and Xander to be ugly too.

If it makes you feel better about Camilla, I agree. Like... look... she's foxy. But... ugh, her personality. It's something I don't care for. It just makes her less attractive.

In this case, males:

Takumi, Ryouma, Nishiki, Joker (voice unununuuuu), Tsubaki

Females:

Belka, Hinoka, Elfie, Ophelia, Oboro

Edited by Ebony

I don't even think she's attractive looks-wise, actually. I was never a fan of the whole hair-covers-one-eye thing, her boobs are too big for my tastes, and her outfit is really stupid.

Like, I don't care if one character, maybe two, has their hair covering one eye, but a lot of characters in this game do for some reason, mostly females. Camilla, Pieri, Setsuna, Kagerou, Azura's son, and I think one or two others. That's just...wtf. Seriously. Do the Japanese really like this or something?

All comes down to personal preference, but

Male: Cyrus, Leon, Takumi, Hinata

Female: Oboro, Soleil, Belka, Hinoka (lol forgot to vote for her)

Some characters I really like, like Flannel, but I kind of find their my room portraits a bit strange ; m ;

I usually dislike long haired males (Takumi is an exception aha), but for females, I honestly don't really like super curvy, long-haired, or petite characters.

They're really fun to draw though !! ヽ(o♡o)/

not so coincidentally I find my favorite characters the most attractive ahaha

I don't even think she's attractive looks-wise, actually. I was never a fan of the whole hair-covers-one-eye thing, her boobs are too big for my tastes, and her outfit is really stupid.

Like, I don't care if one character, maybe two, has their hair covering one eye, but a lot of characters in this game do for some reason, mostly females. Camilla, Pieri, Setsuna, Kagerou, Azura's son, and I think one or two others. That's just...wtf. Seriously. Do the Japanese really like this or something?

I don't know. There's a few I can understand. Namely, Kagerou, maybe Azura's son. But lmao... a bow user with hair covering her eye...

@Carter

Anyone that is an ancestor of Wood has to be hot.

Male: Xandar/Odin

Female: Camilla

Edited by Princess_Florina

Like a couple other people here, the elder Nohr royals are my favourites appearance-wise, honourable mentions to Leo, Nishiki, Belka, Rinkah.

I'm also sad at how much of a minority my opinion is... :( I find Camilla to be very ugly and Xander to be ugly too.

At the risk of stating the obvious... there's no reason to feel sad about having differing opinions on which characters (or people, for that matter) are attractive! Different people have different tastes and that's okay.

At the risk of stating the obvious... there's no reason to feel sad about having differing opinions on which characters (or people, for that matter) are attractive! Different people have different tastes and that's okay.

I'm pretty much the only person that has this opinion though, and I'm really shocked that I do. I thought a lot of people found Camilla ugly because of her design. I thought Xander was ugly from the moment I first saw him (I was thinking "wow, that guy looks sooo ridiculous and dumb"), and then I see everyone else fanboying/girling over him... Sigh...

I'm pretty much the only person that has this opinion though, and I'm really shocked that I do. I thought a lot of people found Camilla ugly because of her design. I thought Xander was ugly from the moment I first saw him (I was thinking "wow, that guy looks sooo ridiculous and dumb"), and then I see everyone else fanboying/girling over him... Sigh...

Its alright. I'm not big on either of them. No fangirling over those two over here.

I'm pretty much the only person that has this opinion though, and I'm really shocked that I do. I thought a lot of people found Camilla ugly because of her design. I thought Xander was ugly from the moment I first saw him (I was thinking "wow, that guy looks sooo ridiculous and dumb"), and then I see everyone else fanboying/girling over him... Sigh...[/

I'm in too, I didn't like Xander from the first moment either, and I've already been playing the game and still don't like him a bit, I don't want to use him and he's dumb in the storyline. About Camilla I'm more indifferent towards her but het outfit is ridiculous.

Anyway for this poll I voted for males Kaze and Deere and for females Orochi and Soleil.

NISHIKI!!!

Of course I find future husband attractive haha... No really, I liked his design from the first time Nintendo showed him. After him, well... I'm so deep in otoutos hell, so I give my votes for Takumi and Leon too, both are handsome young men.

From girls, i'm not sure? But voted for Camilla, she is attractive I think? Actually I voted for Oboro too, because of reasons... Oh and Kinu too

Edited by SniperGYS

I don't know. There's a few I can understand. Namely, Kagerou, maybe Azura's son. But lmao... a bow user with hair covering her eye...

To be fair, Setsuna doesnt think about that enough to let her hair bother her. lmao.

I picked HAROLD for best man, because any woman would want Gaston Murrica as their soulmate.

And for females, its a tie between Kinu and Kagerou because Anna wasnt on the list :<. I actually like Kagerou's hair, and Kinu has a fun personality I guess, and is fluffy.

In this order for males that I like the character of:

Foleo, Xander, Lutz, and Arthur

Girls~ <3 In this order.

Ophelia, Flora, Camilla, Kinu, Hana, Oboro, Elise, and Pieri.

As a side note: Mozume forever alone and unranked. (Well she was when this post was made)

Marx has that Camus/Eldigan appeal. Yukimura tho.
Pieri looks like a deviantart donut steel, but even so I can't look away.
Charlotte confuses me, she's so pretty and dainty and bold like damn.

I limited myself to two each but special mentions to Shigure, Ignis, Gunter, and Oboro.