• Velour
    • Ophelia
    • Soleil
    • Eponine

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, I forgot about Saizou. He is hot too. I like how his eye is scarred... too bad his face is always covered. I wish that he removed the mask during skinship when you married him or something.

Doesnt he do that at one point? I cant really check for myself, but I saw his unmasked face on the wiki, or is that just a well-made edit?

Edited by Jakkun

Doesnt he do that at one point? I cant really check for myself, but I saw his unmasked face on the wiki, or is that just a well-made edit?

Maybe he does that and I don't know, buuut that's not an edit, Saizou has an animated mouth in his model, just like how Pieri has a green eye under her hair, or how Belka has eyebrows under her bandana. The last two I mentioned can't definitely be seen in-game, unless you hack it.

Saizou, I believe he doesn't remove it, but I am not sure.

Maybe he does that and I don't know, buuut that's not an edit, Saizou has an animated mouth in his model, just like how Pieri has a green eye under her hair, or how Belka has eyebrows under her bandana. The last two I mentioned can't definitely be seen in-game, unless you hack it.

Saizou, I believe he doesn't remove it, but I am not sure.

Well then, damn. All I can say is that I hope its like Gerome from Awakening where he'll at least take it off for his wife. Shame if he doesn't, because he looks pretty handsome without the mask.

I suppose those were added so hackers wouldn't be scarred seeing a mouth less Saizou or one eyed Pieri

A Cyclops is fine too...

I suppose those were added so hackers wouldn't be scarred seeing a mouth less Saizou or one eyed Pieri

My darling Shigure is a cyclop though.

I have no idea why Pieri has a green eye... not to mention it makes her a mess design wise. Were they referencing Christmas cavs?

For reference, her MyRoom face assets:

NGpnYsq.png

My darling Shigure is a cyclop though.

I have no idea why Pieri has a green eye... not to mention it makes her a mess design wise. Were they referencing Christmas cavs?

For reference, her MyRoom face assets:

NGpnYsq.png

Well to be fair, Pieri was a mess before too. lmao

Pretty much the entire cast would be 200% hotter if they all had fox ears

true

fox ears by themselves are pretty hot..

don't forget the twitching

Nishiki wishes he was half the main that Kaze is. Flannel gives Kaze a run for his money, but Saizou has them all beat. :>

Ninjas > beastmen.

but saizou wears that mask all the time :c

you going to sleep and you wanna cuddle but he has a bird beak on? come on... at least w/ flannel he's so happy to be w/ you and Nishiki will repay you all his life..

Beastboys > Ninjas :v cue next post having "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT"

Strongly disagree. Not all of us are furries, mate.

It's not furries it's kemonomimi and it's a completely normal thing to be attracted to I swear I'm not insane

That was mostly a joke, and a highly subjective one. Still, apparently it's not too far off the truth for a lot of people, considering Nishiki's tied for third.

If marrying Azura to Flannel or Nishiki gave Shigure kemonomimi, a lot of people would go nuts for him. It's not that people who like Nishiki or Velour or Ranulf or Nailah are attracted to animals, it's just a cute adornment that shows personality. People are often drawn to characters that are almost human, but have something different to make them more exotic or endearingly unique.

Edited by gayserbeam

Strongly disagree. Not all of us are furries, mate.

aaaay

just cause foxes are beautiful don't mean we obsessed and gonna appear on my strange addiction

lord collapse or spoilers

mNPlHcH.png

6CByb1J.png

resizer pls

but c'mon fox ears in general are good and look good on everyone. doesn't make us furries.

(dang^^^^that post was good)

Edited by Pokechu

The only thought that ever came to my mind regarding Saizou's mask is "how does he breathe? That thing looks tight." xP

But what exactly is skinship? I heard complaints about this. The kiss thing...is weird, but that's only because you can't see it and that's likely because of how many different looks Corrin can have.

aaaay

just cause foxes are beautiful don't mean we obsessed and gonna appear on my strange addiction

lord collapse or spoilers

mNPlHcH.png

6CByb1J.png

resizer pls

but c'mon fox ears in general are good and look good on everyone. doesn't make us furries.

they look freaking hideous with fox ears. 1000% less appealing

But what exactly is skinship? I heard complaints about this. The kiss thing...is weird, but that's only because you can't see it and that's likely because of how many different looks Corrin can have.

You get to pat your units with your 3DS stylus from the torso up. It's also first-person perspective. They say lewd things.

they look freaking hideous with fox ears. 1000% less appealing

Yeah, gonna have to agree with this lol.

You get to pat your units with your 3DS stylus from the torso up. It's also first-person perspective. They say lewd things.

...Okay, yeah, that's just really stupid. I hope NoA removes this from the western release, or at least heavily censors it. This is not what FE is supposed to be about.

Edited by Anacybele

...Okay, yeah, that's just really stupid. I hope NoA removes this from the western release, or at least heavily censors it. This is not what FE is supposed to be about.

I'm pretty sure they'll heavily alter the dialogue at the very least, if not remove the feature completely. Even in Awakening, they changed the feel of the confessions so that they're funnier than the original Japanese lines.

Personally, I don't like the skinship, children, or marriage aspects of the game, but IntSys likes to cater to people who do, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯