How much does your Husbando/Waifu love you?

Garnef

xYdowdh.jpg

was gonna put this into a spoiler tag but this thread doesn't deserve it

edit: what the fuck who said you needed to add the disclaimer that this is a joke topic

Edited by Euklyd

>having more than one husbando/waifu

you are the scum of the earth and i hope you get sentenced to doing tedious arithmetic work 24/7 for the rest of your life

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Chalphy army, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Thracia, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in swordplay and I’m the top healer in the entire Leonstar armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another Arden. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this continent, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Jugdral and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my staff. Not only am I extensively trained in stave combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Leonstar Lance Rider Forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

...this love calculator. Totes legit. :\

real names of me and significant other come in at 13%, nicknames as 26%, screen names as 75%... Wtf?

Wondering what the calculation is based on... Or if just completely random. (well, more random than a random bs Internet love calculator already is) o_0

e9442ca79004052fc7b3a8d3ac2ccdca.png

why you gotta be like that

"True Love starts with learning to love yourself", Specta. :0

*hands Specta some Barry White*

You know what to do... ;)

...Go to a music festival! Treat yourself! just you know, go at your own pace on your first date, don't do anything you wouldn't want to do to you, to you... You know?

...oh shit, Specta is a female. :0

Sorry... Realized that joke came off really kinda like lite harrassment when I saw I had incorrectly assumed male gender. :(

Apologies.

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

I did it by the actual-pen-and-paper-love-calculator-name-thing-you-do-in-middle-school method I know and fyi I got 80% with myself that way

proof my method is much more accurate?? yes

xYdowdh.jpg

was gonna put this into a spoiler tag but this thread doesn't deserve it

edit: what the fuck who said you needed to add the disclaimer that this is a joke topic

LMAO

I am dying laughing here