FE 9 Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i mean what would scum gain by blending in this early lol?

That's an odd question. Why would scum want to stand out, even if it's this early?

That's an odd question. Why would scum want to stand out, even if it's this early?

this was directed at the fact that dk felt that terrador was scummy for trying to "blend in" when i wasn't sure how someone could "blend in" so early in the game.

A better way to have phrased it might have been "how can someone blend in this early"?

@Disco Kawaii: cute, but nah. Failing to post by someone I see around all the time constitutes ignoring, at least enough for not even a finger, but a wink of suspicion. And yeah, RVS is super sheepy. There was actually something odd to look at. If you really want to discourage that, you're discouraging daytalk, which uh... do I need to spell it out? (spoilers: it's antitown)

This "blending in" buzztalk is just more bitching about me sheeping an RVS--which Boron does, third on the wagon to boot. Not to mention that it's incredibly common for scum to have weak scumreads on their buddies early on, and we crossvoted in RVS; not to mention that her asking you why I'm scum could be construed as buddying/defense. I'm not pretending that any of this is suspicious to me, but it seems very logically inconsistent that you don't think Boron is at least as shady. Why isn't she?