Randomizer Low Turns REDUX (FE6)

General Horace

33 members have voted

1. 1. Will I actually update regularly?

Yaaay! Despite voted No, I see this eventually being cleared.

Pretty cool chapter! I would've loved seeing a Shanna lv up :<, but Wolt getting it was better definitely. Lance is proving being awesome. Ellen would be neat, sadly there are no Assassins here. Wade so pro at getting dodges and Marcus crtblicking!

More like Horse so pro at burning RNs haha :P:

Nice chapter. I'm following this.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure i'll come across worse units than Thany in my travels.

She could become a 3 con druid! Even Niime had 4 con.

A real issue with that though is that you can't buy Flux tomes until like the desert or something, although I could hack some into a shop somewhere.

Wolt and Lance look awesome. Before seeing that Shanna, i didn't even know such a low CON was possible.

I just realized that the fact you're playing on NM means no units with HM bonuses, which is a bit lame, I guess.

Edited by Nobody

Wolt and Lance look awesome. Before seeing that Shanna, i didn't even know such a low CON was possible.

I just realized that the fact you're playing on NM means no units with HM bonuses, which is a bit lame, I guess.

Shana have a -1 Con Modifier, and Shaman F's Con is just atrocious (worse than the other magic units for no reason.), cmbined with magic units already awfull bases

It's bad luck, but the chances of it happening aren't that rare.

I kind of wonder if the game would even care. Functionally, it wouldn't actually change anything. The unit just wouldn't be able to rescue, no different than FE8 phantoms, and would lose AS from literally every weapon, and additional if the con was negative. FE's calculations aren't complex enough that 0s or negatives would cause mathematical errors; it's just a matter of whether the game recognizes them and, if it does, whether it has a floor the stats can't go below.

it's not just classes that are being randomized; it's also personal bases. So yeah, Sue and Shin becoming non-mounted classes will lower their stats, but if they get a good break with their personal base RNGs, who knows?

I kind of wonder if the game would even care. Functionally, it wouldn't actually change anything. The unit just wouldn't be able to rescue, no different than FE8 phantoms, and would lose AS from literally every weapon, and additional if the con was negative. FE's calculations aren't complex enough that 0s or negatives would cause mathematical errors; it's just a matter of whether the game recognizes them and, if it does, whether it has a floor the stats can't go below.

Though mounted units with 0 con could actually rescue anything (Merlinus included) thanks to their aid formula, haha.

IIRC Nomads have pretty good class bases so chances are that Sue and Shin will suck if they end up in a different class.

idk Nomad -> Wyvern Rider nets +2 str, +4 def without any decrease in speed, not to mention flight. Tome users are generally the ones with the worse bases, so them ending up as something else could turn out good.

The modifiers seem to have a much more prominent influence on units' functionality in this run (though mobility and weapon type of the class matter no less obviously).

Wyvern Rider is like the only class that has better bases than Nomads though? So chances are that Sue/Shin/Miledy/Zeiss will likely end up weaker than in a regular run.

But if personal bases are also randomized as somebody else mentioned then it's likely irrelevant.