Randomizer Low Turns REDUX (FE6)

General Horace

33 members have voted

1. 1. Will I actually update regularly?

Wyvern Rider is like the only class that has better bases than Nomads though? So chances are that Sue/Shin/Miledy/Zeiss will likely end up weaker than in a regular run.

But if personal bases are also randomized as somebody else mentioned then it's likely irrelevant.

Wyverns Rider have the best base stats. Best Strength (not counting their promotions, Only Warriors and Generals have better base Str than the Male.), just 1 less Defence than Knight, with HP equal to Fighter/Brigand (Male) or Pirate(Female).

Add to this as much Speed as a Male Nomad Trooper (not exceptional, but perfectly correct. The only bad point is the relatively low Skill of Male Wyvern Knight.

And Res, but since it's also 0 for most Physical base stats, it's not as important.

And ilet's not forget they can fly everywhere.

Nomad are good all around, and all mounted are great (except Troubabdour, because Magic classes are atrocious.)

Cavaliers loses Skill for Def, ,have better Con and great weapons uses, Pegasus vs Nomad F loses 1 HP and 1 Spd for 2 Res (and Lances VS Bow, of course). Not significantly worse.

You also have Myrmidon, whose Spd and Skill is through the roof.

Mercenary are great all around.

Then you have all the Axe using class that are more of a mixed bag, since they have High HP and Con, but inferior Skill (and move).

The only truly bad choices (excepted Thief) are Magic Classes (bad bases generally) and Archers (inferiors in every points except HP).

Sue's absolute base stats total is 14 (+3HP, +1 Str, +2Skl, +2Spd, +4Lck, +2 Def) at level 1.

Shin's absolute base stats total is 28 (+8HP, +2Str, +4Skl, +5Spd, +6Lck, +3Def) at level 5.

So, why there's a chance they'll ends up worse than originally, it's not as bad as you seems to think.

Miledy/Zeiss have more than 90% of the chance of being significantly worse however.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

base stat randomization is either +/-4 in each individual stat, so if a unit initially had high personal bases (like Percival) they'll likely still have high personal bases. Bartre will still have very good strength, for instance.

Igrene's are pretty decent, and Hugh's are actually pretty good too.

Niime will likely be totally useless if she rolls a physical class since her HP/Def is atrocious so even if she has good combat stats she'll likely get oneshotted and can't rely on a robe+nosferatu.

And Yodel. You can't ignore dat capped Res, yo :P

Hugh's bases are really good (62 BST for level 15 unpromoted. Quite good.)

Rey's bases are 47 at level 12 unpromoted. Sophia's BST is 13. 1 less than Sue 8 chapter afterwards. Cecilia is 45.

Yodel are "only" 79. Niime is 78, so not that much difference.

Karel's BST is 106. the best overalll. He's nearly impossible to screw, which is exactly his role.

Bartre's BST is 66, since he was mentioned before. Which is really damn good (Echinda is 52 to compare). Garet and Igrene have sensibly the same result +/-1.

Percival is 80. (around 102 with HM, so not even there would he beats Karel).

Not sure what's teh use of all those calculaions... Percival, Karel, and, in a way, Hugh (if you train him) are top tier BST-wise.

Though mounted units with 0 con could actually rescue anything (Merlinus included) thanks to their aid formula, haha.

:omnomtangerine: You're right. Here's hoping someone exists with -3 con, ends up a male nomad, and rolls -4 con.

Edited by bottlegnomes

I'm not sure that being able to rescue Merlinus would have any actual use outside of the novelty of being able to do so.

I think it's safe to say everyone who wants it to happen does almost, if not entirely, exclusively for the novelty.

Edited by bottlegnomes

I've been toying around with Chapter 3 for a bit now, and the main issue is this:

bfff9cfad45fa21e8ec16b88fb769961.pnge58dc692a7c342e5ae60f9bb4dcd7c03.png

the boss rolled decent speed and really really high luck along with decent defences/HP so he's really hard to take down. He falls to a Marcus Iron crit, which I think i'll end up having to do anyway, but the odds aren't good.

He has the second highest hit on the team, Wolt has 1% higher hit with an iron sword and does significantly less damage and doesn't double, Marcus is my only option. He has 19 base skill, it counteracts horrible axe hitrates.

EDIT: Bors has higher hit but doesn't outdamage throne healing

Edited by General Horace