It is probable that we will get another scramble...but what other ideas are there?

SizzlerZipper

So we have another season of DLC confirmed but we don't know what it will consist of.

I am expecting another scramble that will use the non royal poll members with new OG artwork which would consist of Azura and Oboro for females and Jakob and Odin (lol again) for males since they ranked highest on the polls.

But we have already done beaches and yukatas, so I dont know what they will do. Any ideas?

Edited by SizzlerZipper

..Confirmed? Where?

I guess it's possible, though..hmm.....

They could do anything really

Not officially, but all the circumstantial evidence points to it.

It would be nice if there were more Scramble maps, but I honestly dunno what they would do.

Actually, it's kind of funny because in Awakening, they were planning Maid costumes (maybe for Harvest Scramble?) and we eventually got Maids (as a class) in Fates.

Maybe we'll have a DLC where the plot actually make sense. Maybe even an evil campaign.

Lol. One can dream.
More seriously, those slice of life style DLC are really not for me. :/

This might sound weird, but I'm hoping we get a DLC involving Samson and Arran, considering that the choice between the two of them is what inspired Fates in the first place, so an appearance or at least reference to them would be nice.

Yeah, I think they should go for legacy/crossover maps now, just make them with actual story and design this time, rather than Awakening's standalone "let's beat everyone" maps. This game seems to have a better set up to handle guest characters than Awakening, and yet they've barely used that outside of the Amiibo.

I wonder if the sales for the first batch of DLC were lower than expected? I remember they were very quick to sing the praises of how well Awakening's first batch of DLC was selling in Japan originally, but I don't think they've said anything about Fates' DLC. Or have I just missed it?

Edited by NeonZ

Handle guest characters? I don't quite understand that part though

It's hard to say, I think I was biased towards awakening's DLC for that part, so I'm not sure if it'd work again

I am a bit mixed feelings on the invisible history dlc for that matter.

Though I would like "more" scramble dlcs, it might be a little funny

They will probably put them in fancy clothes for a dance or something for the next scramble. They can't do yukatas, because we already had Owain in one.

Hee hee we were talking about this in another thread and I and another fellow artist drew stuff for it :^)

But to be real, I think I'll be happy with whatever they decide to go with because CG art is so preeeetty

I would like to see a family trip map ( where you can have Unique conversation with your wife/husband and your child(s) and kick some foes)

Oh yes plz! I will throw my money to Nintendo for unique family conversations!

Maybe we can have some maps like the "Ultimate training" from Awakening (Roster Rescue, 5 Annas and Death's Embrace)... And... I like the idea of a Winter map xD , but sad part is that the game will not be in english for this year's winter mmmm, still I would love to see the characters with a Santa's hat in battle LoL

I think they'll do maps that involve children in a way or another, and maybe even make them canon in that way, lol.

Since, you see, they totally said Luna, Lazward and Owain and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Awakening, I wouldn't be suprised if they pulled a "Children are canon, lol!!!" outta their butts.

How about something like harvest scramble where characters that would never see each other have conversations, I'm thinking of a truce/ceasefire event where the side you didn't choose are allies.

I always thought battles on ships were boring and could have used something just a little different to make them interesting.

boat party Scramble.

Edit: agree with everyone about winter or formal wear both of my statements are separate ideas

Edited by Five5

How about something like harvest scramble where characters that would never see each other have conversations, I'm thinking of a truce/ceasefire event where the side you didn't choose are allies.

I always thought battles on ships were boring and could have used something just a little different to make them interesting.

boat party Scramble.

Edit: agree with everyone about winter or formal wear both of my statements are separate ideas

Yacht party scamble?!?!?

I want that much more than winter and formal wear, baby. This summer I saw a huge yacht coming near by the puny beach I go to, and it was an event.

A whole fanservice mission on a yacht, or, I dunno, THREE yachts, would made me consider actually buying it instead of looking it on YouTube.

Oh yeah, regarding YouTube:

Let's be honest here, unless these Scramble Missions have good gameplay content, what's the point of buying them? I like how the ones for the royals were handled, so hopefully if we get more Scrambles it'll be in that style, with fun gimmicks and restrictions. Awakening's were ass, all there was was text and fanservice CG you can look up on the internet.

We live in an age where almost all content can be watched on the web, so I think having interesting gameplay in these missions might be more of an incentive for people like me to buy them.

Yacht party scamble?!?!?

I want that much more than winter and formal wear, baby. This summer I saw a huge yacht coming near by the puny beach I go to, and it was an event.

A whole fanservice mission on a yacht, or, I dunno, THREE yachts, would made me consider actually buying it instead of looking it on YouTube.

Oh yeah, regarding YouTube:

Let's be honest here, unless these Scramble Missions have good gameplay content, what's the point of buying them? I like how the ones for the royals were handled, so hopefully if we get more Scrambles it'll be in that style, with fun gimmicks and restrictions. Awakening's were ass, all there was was text and fanservice CG you can look up on the internet.

We live in an age where almost all content can be watched on the web, so I think having interesting gameplay in these missions might be more of an incentive for people like me to buy them.

I was thinking about that too, with just looking them up. Really, the dialogue is all well and good but Summer Scramble was basically just a flat space with some trees in terms of actual gameplay.

A yacht scramble might be the best thing I've heard all day. There's so much potential with that, plus I generally like battle-on-a-ship maps either way.