It is probable that we will get another scramble...but what other ideas are there?

SizzlerZipper

The past few ship maps have just been wooden islands that suddenly connect so I was thinking about having objectives that determine the strength of your opponent, when you engage them and if you can just end the scenario by retreating, not completing objectives in a certain amount of turns causes the enemy to have the advantage or surround you.

And open air so there's no possibilities for something like curtains

Maybe we should reintroduce that Fire Emblem in Space idea. Who wouldn't want astronaut units fighting on the moon? :Kappa:

I just want the notes on what led to that idea.

Handle guest characters? I don't quite understand that part though

Fates can add characters with unique faces, classes and voice as DLC. We only don't know if they could potentially have supports or generic quotes, since none of the ones added have those (and the few store quotes for the Amiibo characters are right alongside the main cast's text in the text dump). In Awakening, on the other hand, all DLC characters were tied to the avatar system.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Well, I was reading the Fire Emblem Reddit and apparently it was claimed that new announcements on the DLC went up…

This is the link that was provided. Is it legit, or have I been fooled by a clever fake?

Also, what does it say? I cannot read Japanese.

Edited by astrophys

• 2 weeks later...

Enough of the relaxing DLCs. I want a change in tone. Something like a story set during the [Nohr history spoiler]

concubines war of Nohr. I think such kind of story might give us a glimpse of Garon's past life (how he was before being taken over by Gooron) and potentially flesh out each of the royal sibling's character. Also, the scenario about the children of Garon's concubines had to murder off each other in order to survive can make for some good gameplay.

Come on, IS. If the Awakening trio had their own DLC, why can't the Nohr siblings have one too, especially after they were ranked so high in that poll?!

Edited by RidellCrimea

That's just me, but I'm hoping more holiday themed DLC maps like Halloween and Christmas (even though Halloween isn't really traditionally celebrated in Japan like the U.S., Halloween is slowly becoming more popular due to Japan's pop culture built around costumes and cosplay).

The problem with a Christmas-themed scramble is how to make it acceptable globally. Given that we've already had a winter-themed scramble in Awakening's Hot Spring Scramble, as well as a summer-themed scramble in Awakening's Summer Scramble (come on, even late elementary schoolers know Christmas is a summer holiday in the southern hemisphere!), odds are a Christmas-themed scramble would have to take place completely indoors to avoid alienating certain geographical areas...

Eh... I don't think that's really a problem. There's a lot of exported media made focusing on Christmas = winter to the point that it's a known concept in the Southern hemisphere too, even if it doesn't actually match our seasons.

Edited by NeonZ

Not sure what to expect, but I would be happy if they gave us a map with unique couple/parent-child conversations (even if it's only for the main characters, like how you can have unique (somewhat) conversations in Summer Scramble in Awakening if you married Chrom, Gaius, Cordelia, or Tharja. Or like the unique father-child conversations in The Future Past maps) and another Apotheosis.

I'd like a scramble that provides extra conversation for A+ supports. So far, A+ supports have only been useful for gameplay, and I would love to see it expanded upon.

(Also, everyone keeps crying for platonic supports, so what's a better way to add them?)

I'd like a scramble that provides extra conversation for A+ supports. So far, A+ supports have only been useful for gameplay, and I would love to see it expanded upon.

(Also, everyone keeps crying for platonic supports, so what's a better way to add them?)

Wouldn't that be kinda hard to do, though, since A+ supports don't have to be mutual? But I think the easiest way to include platonic supports would probably be to do what Awakening did with all those scrambles and give different characters a chance to talk on the battlefield.