Fire Emblem Fates Clothes Question

jgbren15

I want to know that when the avatar speaks in a dialogue form, depending on the clothes he/she is wearing, do they change? Unlike Robin in Fire Emblem: Awakening who whenever he/she talked, whether you were a swordmaster etc, you are always wearing a tactican outfit. is it different in Fates? help me. let me know.

As far as I know, it is not. Because the portraits they have are only drawn for the character in that class they are canon/started out with, and so on. So it won't change; but, it shows your class/outfit for the character model. (Like Awakening did.)

Edited by ♡黒猫~

Not that why that the swimsuits should even exist when they don't even show out in battle.

There's some weapon that if you have a weapon triangle advantage you strip them of their clothes(?)

Even I don't know a good reason to put that in.

The weapons that strip your opponent, like the Brigand Axe, Brigand Katana and Robber tome, all also increase your DAT by 3 so that you only need a 2 SPD lead to double the target. They also all have great designs; the Brigand Axe is black and has red tassels that move with the physics engine, the Brigand Katana has black teeth instead of a blade, and Robber fires a small tornado. They also all have an E Rank, making them immediately useful and the absolute best weapons to give to units training their way out of an E Rank. So they made sure not to put a weapon where stripping the opponent was the only unique attribute.

Edited by gayserbeam

The Clumsy personal skill strips the enemy and reduces DEF by 3. But yeah, it's odd how the Brigand Weapons don't.

I mean, I thought they would considering you're being stripped of your protective clothing. An oversight?

Just wondering, how do I eqip the bikini armor to where it shows up in battle.

(I'm wanting to know because I just streetpassed someone on campus and I just want to mess with them)

You can equip the swimsuits in the Accessory shop, but they never show up in battle unless someone knocks your clothes off.