(SOLVED)How to give a weapon infinite uses

Katie

So was hacking FE6 with Nightmare, and I decided to give all the weapons (minus enemy only ones, long range ones, and staves) infinite uses. I looked at the durability for weapons that already have infinite uses, and they seemed to have 0 uses, so I tried giving all the weapons 0 uses, but all it ended up doing in practice was give them 1 use. So I'd like to know how to give them unlimited uses.

Edited by Matthewtheman

For the person who still didn't figure it out:

There's a special flag on weapons that denotes if they're a "Weapon", "Magic", "Hero Weapon", "Hero Magic", etc. There's an "Unbreakable" version of all of these, so you just have to set that flag.

For the person who still didn't figure it out:

There's a special flag on weapons that denotes if they're a "Weapon", "Magic", "Hero Weapon", "Hero Magic", etc. There's an "Unbreakable" version of all of these, so you just have to set that flag.

For regular weapons set it to 0x09, for magic set it to 0x0B. I think.

Wow, this topic is still open. I thought one of the mods would've closed it. I'd closed it myself if I could, since I already figured out how to do it, making this thread pointless. And ritisa already basically summed up how.

Wow, this topic is still open. I thought one of the mods would've closed it. I'd closed it myself if I could, since I already figured out how to do it, making this thread pointless. And ritisa already basically summed up how.

topics aren't closed when 'finished'

also you need to put (SOLVED) in the topic title like the pinned topic says

Edited by Lamia